This deceptively spacious four/five bedroom individual family home is situated in the popular north-Norfolk village of Aylmerton. The property boasts beautiful mature gardens and exceptionally characterful accommodation.
Rosemary Cottage is a deceptively spacious four/five bedroomed detached house set in generous and mature gardens in the popular North-Norfolk village of Aylmerton. The property features three reception rooms, along with a kitchen with Aga, conservatory and study. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, the master bedroom having an en-suite bathroom, and a family bathroom. The property has been built to offer character accommodation with exposed timbers and wonderful Inglenook-style fireplace housing a wood burning stove to the main sitting room. Viewing is essential to appreciate the amount of space offered by this individual property.
With door in from the side aspect, windows to two aspects. Further glazed door opens into the reception hall.
Wide hallway with stairs leading to the first floor, and doors to the principal reception rooms. Fitted storage cupboard.
With WC and wash hand basin.
This well proportioned room has windows to two aspects, exposed timbers to the ceiling and an impressive Inglenook-style fireplace with bressumer beam which houses a wood burning stove on a raised hearth.
A lovely formal dining room, with French doors leading into the conservatory and doors from the reception hall and into the kitchen. Once again, this room features exposed ceiling timbers.
l-shaped conservatory, readily used as an extra reception room overlooking the garden, with doors out to the front and rear aspect.
Once again a generous room with windows to the rear aspect overlooking the garden. This kitchen is fitted with base units to three walls, matching wall mounted storage cabinets and matching glazed display cabinet. A faux fireplace houses an Aga, with beam above. Again, there are exposed ceiling timbers, an open doorway leads into the snug.
With window to the rear aspect, fireplace with wood burning stove, exposed timbers to the ceiling. Further double doors lead into the conservatory
Housing further storage, sink unit, range cooker, built-in larder, door leads to a rear lobby with further door to the garden.
With a door from the reception hall, this gives access to the garage, study and fifth bedroom.
With skylight to the side aspect.
With window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
A wide landing with a window to side aspect as well as a skylight, fitted storage cupboards and airing cupboard.
Having windows to two aspects. Walk-in wardrobe.
With suite comprising of bath, hand wash basin and WC.
Another double bedroom with a window to the side aspect.
A well proportioned bedroom with windows to two aspects.
With window to rear aspect offering views over the garden. Fitted wardrobe.
With bath in tiled surround with shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin, WC, two velux windows.
Rosemary Cottage stands back from the road, and is approached onto a driveway providing ample parking and leads to the garage which has double timber doors, as well as a personal door to the side. The majority of the gardens lie to the rear of the house, and are mainly laid to lawn with a wide variety of mature trees and shrubs planted throughout. There are areas of paving ideal for seating or alfresco dining and a natural pond. The garden leads down to an area of woodland.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.