Detached house for sale in Penrhiw Road, Pontypridd CF37
Detached house for sale - 5 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1443 308244 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Immaculate five bedroom detached house
- Dressing room and luxury ensuite bathroom
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Double Garage with Gated Driveway
- Five double bedrooms
- Balcony to master bedroom
- Close to Pontypridd Train Station
An impeccably presented five double bedroom detached family home which has been lovingly built by the current vendor and offers plenty of room for all the family. Book your viewing online 24 hours a day at
Pablack Pontypridd are delighted to offer this impeccably well presented five bedroom detached family home. This lovingly built family home is has been built to a very high specification with luxury fittings and a multimedia sound system in the main rooms of the property. The property is accessed through wooden electric gates and giving access to large driveway and double garage with storage space above.
Offering versatile and flexible accommodation over three levels the elevated entrance leads into a light and welcoming entrance hallway with marble flooring with plumed under floor heating which continues throughout the tiled areas of the ground floor with oak stairs case leading to the first floor. There are two reception rooms, a large modern bespoke kitchen/diner with access to separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor is accessing to three double bedrooms and family bathroom. The principal bedroom on this floor is a large and airy room with balcony to the front of the room this beautiful bedroom has access into a private dressing room with electric under floor heating and leads into an elegant ensuite bathroom. To the second floor is a further two double bedrooms giving plenty of space for all the family. Outside the property is a sweeping driveway that leads to a double garage with roof space. To the front of the property is a patio area which makes it ideal for alfresco dining and to the rear of the property is an enclosed private garden.
A light and welcoming entrance hall with plumed underfloor heating and marble floor tiles. Access into all ground floor rooms and an elegant oak stairs case leads to the first floor.
Access through a oak door and with continuation of underfloor heating and marble tiled flooring. This welcoming room is a perfect area for family gathering, with built in bio ethanol gas fire with room for fitted wall mounted television. UPVC window to the front of the room with oak window sills and UPVC double doors opening to the rear of the property. This room further benefits from integrated speaker system.
2nd Reception Room 8' 4" x 8' ( 2.54m x 2.44m )
Again access through oak door with marble flooring through out. This room is currently being used as a 2nd lounge but would make an ideal study or play room. UPVC window to front of the oak window sills.
Kitchen/diner 21' 5" x 11' 1" ( 6.53m x 3.38m )
A luxury kitchen comprehensively fitted with matching wall and floor units with contrasting wooden work tops over. Integral sink with waste disposal, fitted induction hob, wine cooler, double oven with warming draw under, integral dishwasher and fridge freezer. UPVC twin picture windows overlooking the rear garden. Further benefits from space for large dining table for all the family. UPVC stable door to the side giving access to the rear of the property and opening into utility room.
Utility Room 11' 2" x 6' 6" ( 3.40m x 1.98m )
Continuation of the fitted with matching wall and floor units with contrasting wooden work top over. Inset sink, plumbing for utility appliances washing machine and tumble dryer. 'Worcester' floor mounted boiler. UPVC window to side.
A contemporary two piece suite comprising wash basin and wc, obscure glazed window to the front.
An elegant oak staircase from the hall leads up to an impressive landing. Access to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 19' 9" x 11' 4" ( 6.02m x 3.45m )
Large contemporary bedroom with spot lights and space for large bed, built in sound system. UPVC sliding door to the front of the room giving access to a spacious balcony. Access into
This elegant dressing room has built in storage with electric under floor heating and built in speaker system with access into luxurious ensuite bathroom.
A luxury contemporary suite with walk in shower with rainfall shower and him and her sinks. Further benefits from built in music system. UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.58m )
double bedroom with UPVC window to front.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
Another double bedroom with UPVC window to front.
A large luxury suite with free standing bath, generous walk in shower with waterfall shower, body jets and hand held shower, wash basin and WC. This gorgeous bathroom benefits from electric under floor heating, floor and wall porcelain tiles and built in speakers. Obscure glazed window to the rear.
A oak staircase leads from the landing up to a further two double bedrooms.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.00m )
Double bedroom with window to side.
Bedroom Five 14' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.00m )
Double bedroom with window to side.
To the front of the property are wooden gates that leads to a sweeping driveway which has room for aprox five cars and gives access to a double detached garage with electric roller doors and is fully alarmed, the garage further benefits from stairs that lead to upstairs storage. Infront of the property is a large patio area giving views of the surrounding countryside.
To the rear of the property is a private garden with artificial grass and a play area with wooden swings and slide that is to remain, another patio area to the one side of the garden is ideal for outside dining.
Council Tax Band - F
Welsh Primary School - ygg Evan James
English Primary School - Maesycoed Primary
Welsh Secondary School - yg Garth Olwg
English Secondary School - Hawthorn
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Pontypridd, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Penrhiw Road properties for sale