A well-presented 1 bedroom ground floor flat forming part of a modern purpose built block of secure properties standing in well-maintained communal gardens with the advantage of allocated parking.
With UPVC double-glazing and gas convector heaters the property comprises in brief. Communal entrance lobby. Private door to the main living/dining room with wooden laminate floors, dado rail and ceiling cornice. Modern cream fitted kitchen with recessed appliances. White tiled splash backs. Inner hall with a storage and utility cupboard. Double bedroom with a large walk in wardrobe. Modern partially tiled shower room.
Outside the flat enjoys the use of communal lawned gardens. The property also has the benefit of off street parking.
Lounge 9' 5" x 10' 5" ( 2.87m x 3.17m )
Door to communal hallway, used as a dining space, wooden floor, wooden coving, gas heater and double glazed windows.
Kitchen 4' 7" x 6' 7" ( 1.40m x 2.01m )
Wall and base units, ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap, dishwasher, electric oven and hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, part tiled wall, tiled flooring and double glazed windows with blinds.
Bedroom One 7' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.29m x 2.87m )
Walk in wardrobe, wooden flooring, gas fire, coving and double glazed window to the rear with blinds.
Bathroom 6' x 4' 8" ( 1.83m x 1.42m )
Wash hand basin, mirror, shower cubicle, w/c, tiled floor, extractor fan and double glazed windows with blinds.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.