With an abundance of size and space throughout, this light and airy five double bedroom detached family home is a must to view.
This house has been beautifully kept by the current vendors and is being offered with the added bonus of being chain free.
Entering the property the hallway has tiled flooring with carpeted stairs rising to the first floor, wooden banisters, an under stairs storage cupboard and door to the downstairs cloakroom.
The cloakroom has a WC, pedestal wash and basin, extractor fan, tiled flooring and is tiled to splash prone areas.
The spacious lounge is carpeted, has dual aspect windows to the front and rear and double doors which exit out to the rear garden.
Situated at the front of the property the dining room is carpeted with a front aspect window.
The light and airy kitchen has dual aspect windows to the side and rear, skylight windows, double doors exiting out to the rear garden, tiled flooring, island unit, roll top work surfaces, matching wall and base units, downlighters, under counter lights, kickboard LEDs, door to the utility, stainless steel 1 and a half bowl sink and drainer, slow close units and a multitude of built in appliances.
The fitted appliances include under counter fridge and freezer, dishwasher, 6 ring gas hob with glass splash back and high level oven and grill.
The utility room has a door to the side, tiled flooring, matching wall and base units, extractor fan, stainless steel sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
The first floor landing is carpeted with stairs rising to the second floor landing, wooden banisters, airing cupboard and a window to the front aspect.
The family bathroom has a window to the rear, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
The carpeted master bedroom is a fantastic size and offers dual aspect windows to the front and rear, dressing area with built in wardrobes, TV point and a door to the en-suite.
The en-suite houses a double shower, WC pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring and is part tiled.
Bedroom three is carpeted with a rear aspect window whilst bedroom five is carpeted and has a window to the front aspect.
The second floor landing is carpeted with windows to the rear and a loft hatch.
Bedroom two is carpeted with dual aspect windows with bedroom four having a front aspect window and is also carpeted.
The shower room on this level has a window to the rear, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, WC, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, and is part tiled.
To the front of the property is an area laid to lawn with metal railings and paved steps rising up to the front door.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with a lawned area, patio area, side access gate, outside light, wooden shed and an outside tap.
Once out of the side access gate the double driveway and double garage can be found.
The double garage has light and power, up and over double door and eaves storage space.
Agents notes -
The property is alarmed
6 years NHBC warranty left
There is a 6 monthly £40 for the site charge.
Please Read - covid-19 Health and safety measures::
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance had has changed due to Coronavirus.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only serious buyers in a position to proceed will be permitted to view (with a maximum of 2 people). This means that we will not be conducting viewings with any relatives, friends or people of which the property will not be potentially purchased in their name.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
Agents note:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
Disclaimer:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.