This fantastic family home located within the popular cul-de-sac of 'Field Farm Close' in the heart of Stoke Gifford Village. The property is perfectly located for many amenities and within easy reach of Parkway Train Station and MoD. Offered with no chain.
This fantastic family home located within the popular cul-de-sac of 'Field Farm Close' in the heart of Stoke Gifford Village. The property is perfectly located for many amenities and within easy reach of Parkway Train Station. Furthermore this property benefits from a number of major employers being found nearby these include MoD, uwe, Aviva, Rolls Royce, Airbus.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, sizeable living room, dining room which leads to the southerly private rear garden, fitted kitchen and utility room with cloakroom. On the first floor there can be found four spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom includes built in wardrobes and en-suite facilities.
Stairs rising to first floor, and door to:
Sitting Room 15' 6" Into Bay x 13' 4" ( 4.72m Into Bay x 4.06m )
Double glazed box bay to front elevation, radiator and feature fireplace.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
Double glazed french doors to rear elevation and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Fitted electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for dishwasher.
Utility Room 10' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.90m )
Door to rear garden. Range of wall and base units with work surfaces. Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Double glazed window to side, low level WC, basin with splash backs.
Airing cupboard, access to part boarded loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 3" to front of wardrobes ( 3.81m x 3.43m to front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front elevation, Fitted wardrobes, TV point, and radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle, vanity unti with wash hand basin over, shaver point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator.
Double glazed window tor rear elevation. Panelled bath with shower over. Low level WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin over. Extractor fan and shaver point. Pedestal wash hand basin.
Spacious driveway leading to:
With up and over door, power and light.
Decked area immediately adjoining remainder laid to lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.