Includes 10% site fee! This 1 Bedroom mobile home located on the Lakeview Park Site. The property offers a lounge, Kitchen Diner, Bedroom with en suite and also benefits from having a separate w.c. Strictly over 50's only. Council Tax Band: A
Description includes 10% site fee! This 1 Bedroom mobile home located on the Lakeview Park Site. The property offers a lounge, Kitchen Diner, Bedroom with en suite and also benefits from having a separate w.c. Strictly over 50's only. Council Tax Band: A
lounge 10' 1" x 9' 6" (3.07m x 2.9m) entrance door to lounge, double glazed bow window to front with radiator beneath, double glazed french doors to side, coving to ceiling, Lino wood effect flooring
kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 1" (2.9m x 2.46m) with double glazed window to both sides, coving to ceiling, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, roll edge work tops, matching eye and base level units, integrated cooker and electric hob, extractor hood, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, lino wood effect flooring
lobby coving to ceiling, radiator, doors to various rooms, carpet
bedroom 9' 6" x 8' 0" (2.9m x 2.44m) with double glazed window to side with radiator beneath, coving to ceiling, built in wardrobes, carpet, door to en-suite
ensuite with double glazed window to rear with radiator beneath, coving to ceiling, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, shower cubicle with power shower
exterior paved to both sides and to the front of the property and is also laid to lawn on both sides, x1 shed
park rules The following rules of occupation are for the good management of the park and the benefit of all who use them. These rules are Express terms of the agreement, by which you occupy your pitch in accordance with the current Mobile Homes Act. The rules have not been compiled to place unnecessary restrictions on residents, but rather to ensure that they may live peacefully and safely in unspoiled surroundings. As park home residents live in closer proximity with other residents than house dwellers, certain rules have been compiled for the resident's interests, others for safety reasons some to preserve the Community and others necessary to preserve the visual amenities of the park. We are sure that, provided the rules are accepted in the right spirit, our park will continue to be a harmonious safe community.
1. Mobile homes must be kept in a sound clean condition. Wheels must not be removed nor the home be re-positioned without permission of the park owners.
2. All residents will comply with the conditions of the Site License.
3. Occupiers are responsible for ensuring that both electrical and gas installations and appliances comply at all times with requirements of the institute of electrical engineers and /or appropriate authorities.
4. Park home plots, each home shall occupy a plot, which shall be clearly defined by the management, up to & not exceeding 3 meters from the home.
5. The occupiers shall not carry out internal alterations that would take the home outside the requirement of BS3632 or any replacements thereof issued by the British Standards Institution.
6. Decoration and external colour must be maintained, no external alteration of or addition to the Mobile Home or plot is permitted without prior written approval of the management.
7. Access is not permitted to the vacant pitches, materials and plants must be left undisturbed.
8. The occupier is responsible for seeing that all household refuse is deposited in approved containers and shall be placed outside for collection, no earlier than the evening before the day of refuse collection.
9. The occupier is responsible for the tidiness of the plot, any overgrown shrubs, trees or grass. The resident is responsible for all amenities within the plot trees, electrical services, drainage gas etc.
10. Washing lines and rotary dryers are to be reasonably screened from public view.
11. The occupier must not permit waste water to be discharged onto the ground.
12. The occupier is responsible for the conduct of all their visitors and the parking of their vehicles.
13. The maximum speed is 10mph, which must be observed at all times and road signs and markings must be observed at all times.
14. No motor repairs other than minor ones are to be carried out on the Park.
15. Car parking is restricted to a maximum of one space per home, vans and commercial vehicles are not permitted to use the site car parks.
16. The occupier may not carry out business of any kind on the park.
17. No new residents may move onto the park with pets. No poultry or other animals allowed to be kept on the Park. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on the Park, and must not be allowed to foul the Park.
18. Musical instruments, televisions and other appliances must not cause nuisance to others especially between the hours of 10pm and 8 am
19. No fires are to be lit on the park.
20. Any sheds on the plot must be of non-combustible construction and approved in writing by the site owner.
21. No fencing is to be erected on the site, no bushes or trees to be planted to the front or between plots without the park owner's permission.
22. Rags, paper, personal hygiene products or nappies must not be disposed of via the sewerage system.
23. No children under the age of 18 years of age are to reside on the park.
24. There is strictly no parking inside the park at any time except for driveways, drive in access is for collections and drop off uses only.
25. All bases must be insured by each individual resident.
26. The tenancy of each plot is granted expressly to the owner of the home, tenancies are not transferable, and the home owner shall not sublet.
27. Park homes when sold shall be sold to those of retirement age only, in any event, no home shall be sold to any person under the age of 50.