This Stunning apartment in brewery square development. The property benefits from a communal entrance lobby with lift access, entrance hall with cupboard housing a washer/dryer, a designer kitchen with integral appliances, large open-plan living area, fully tiled bathroom and two double bedrooms
A luxurious modern apartment situated in the prestigious Brewery Square Complex, designed by Conran & Partners with the benefit of underground parking with lift access, video phone entry, 24 hour on-site security and concierge. The accommodation comprises master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a second double bedroom, separate shower room, hallway with built-in storage cupboards and spacious living area which is open plan. A door from the living area leads to the balcony overlooking Brewery Square Development. The kitchen area, designed by Paula Rosa, is fully fitted to a high standard with Rangemaster sink and integrated appliances including aeg oven, hob and microwave, Miele dishwasher and cda fridge/freezer. The property also benefits from 6 years remaining on a 10 year Eagle Star building guarantee, gas central heating and hot water fired by a Worcester boiler and double glazed windows throughout.
Brewery Square Complex which is just a short walk to Dorchester`s town centre has many amenities including restaurants, cafes, a 24 hour gym, a hairdressers, wine merchants and a variety of other shops. The historic county town of Dorchester offers a wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities, schools and a hospital. There are two train stations, just min
Lounge/kitchen 23' 10" max x 19' max ( 7.26m max x 5.79m max )
Bedroom One 14' 11" max x 10' 1" ( 4.55m max x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 12' max x 10' 4" ( 3.66m max x 3.15m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.