three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the popular village of Crossways with lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs W/C, rear garden, garage and parking
Crossways benefits from good local amenities, which include Post Office with shop and a further local store with off licence, library and Doctors' surgery. There is a regular bus service to Dorchester, with the main line railway station at Moreton one mile away. The Warmwell Leisure Centre is situated approximately one mile away and facilities include all weather football pitch, dry ski slope, swimming pool, soft play area and club. Local sports field and play area. In the surrounding villages of Moreton, Tincleton and Woodsford you will find the Church of England churches. First/Primary Schools are found within Crossways and also first and middle Schools are situated at Puddletown. The popular Thomas Hardye Upper School is situated in Dorchester. Dorchester has a good local shopping centre, first, middle and upper schools, health centre, County hospital, dental surgeries, churches of several denominations, bus services, leisure centre, main line railway stations serving London - Waterloo and Bristol.
Lounge 17' 8" max x 13' 4" ( 5.38m max x 4.06m )
Kitchen 12' 10" x 12' 4" max ( 3.91m x 3.76m max )
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' 5" max ( 4.11m x 3.48m max )
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.03m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.