* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Immaculately presented Grade II listed country house with eight bedrooms and five reception rooms
- Two gate lodges
- Stable Cottage
- Traditional and modern buildings
- Beautiful parkland setting with walled garden and lakes, swimming pool and tennis court
- Woodland and pasture
- About 171 acres (69 ha) in total
- For sale as a whole
Main House Grd Floor View original
Outbuildings & Cottg View original
Lodges View original
For more information about this property, please contact
Strutt & Parker - National Estates & Farm Agency, SW3 on +44 20 8115 0263 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Strutt & Parker - National Estates & Farm Agency, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Strutt & Parker - National Estates & Farm Agency for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.