Flat for sale in Hawthorn Road, Charlton Down, Dorchester DT2
Flat for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1305 858070 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Stunning Light and Spacious 3 Bed Apartment
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Stunning Communal Grounds
- Share of Freehold- No Ground Rent to Pay
- No Forward Chain
- 999 Year Lease
Set in the picturesque grounds of Charlton Down is this beautifully presented Three bedroom apartment. The home offers one bathroom and an ensuite, a good sized lounge, high ceilings throughout giving a light and airy feel. Added bonus of allocated parking and vistors parking. No onward chain.
Charlton Down is set 4 miles north of Dorchester town centre. It is a new village developed from the site of Herrison Hospital, an old Victorian Mental Hospital. In 1992 the nhs pulled out of Herrison and the three large buildings were bought and converted into apartments. Each of these buildings - Redwood (built 1864), Greenwood (built 1896), and Herrison House (built 1904) now has about 70 apartments.
The village now consists of these three large buildings, about 400 houses, Herrison Village Hall, shop, fitness centre, the original cricket ground and nursing home. It really is a fantastically situated and highly sought after village.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 8' 4" max ( 4.62m x 2.54m max )
Lounge 20' 11" max x 15' 5" ( 6.38m max x 4.70m )
Bedroom One 14' x 8' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Dorchester, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Dorchester for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Hawthorn Road properties for sale