Detached house for sale in Wybourne Rise, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
Detached house for sale - 5 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1892 310693 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Conservatory/Dining Room
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Two En Suite Shower Rooms And En Suite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Garage
- Car Port And Parking
- Well Screened Garden.
This exceptionally well presented detached family house was built around the late 1990’s and has a spacious interior providing excellent well-arranged accommodation over the two floors. There are good sized rooms, and scope to extend within the roof space if required (subject to the necessary consents). Points of particular note include:
• The inviting entrance hall has an attractive contemporary staircase to the first floor, doors to the drawing room, study and kitchen and door to the cloakroom, all creating an excellent first impression of the house.
• The well proportioned drawing room with French double doors with glass side panels opening directly to the rear terrace has an attractive Nordpeis wood burning stove and polished wood flooring. Adjoining this room is the study which has an outlook to the front.
• The well fitted and equipped open plan kitchen has an extensive range of floor and wall mounted units on three sides, long granite work surfaces and integrated Neff appliances. This room opens into the delightful family room which again opens into the superb conservatory/dining room and has windows on all sides with planation shutters and French doors which open onto the terrace and garden.
• On the first floor the split landing has a spacious area which is currently used as a dressing area with a good range of fitted cupboards. The delightful principal bedroom has outlooks to the front and an excellent range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and a well fitted en suite shower room.
• There are four further bedrooms, one with an en suite bathroom and one with an en suite shower room, all with fitted wardrobe cupboards, and there is a well fitted family bathroom.
The house is set off Wybourne Rise, which is off Forest Road, and is a highly regarded no-through road in the sought after southern part of Tunbridge Wells. The High Street and the famous Pantiles both with boutiques and restaurants are within about 1 mile. In the town centre there are excellent shopping facilities including major stores and a wide variety of individual shops. There are highly regarded schools in the town for children of all ages including grammar schools and independent schools. There is a wide variety of recreational amenities with the Nevill Golf Club nearby and in the town the two theatres, a sports centre, a cinema complex and numerous restaurants.
To the front the shared driveway provides parking for several cars and access to the car port and the large double garage, access to the garden at the rear is to the side by the conservatory. The delightful rear garden is arranged with a decked terrace and is well screened with banks of rhododendrons and further established shrub borders, hedging to one side and part walled around the perimeter with a terrace adjoining the house.
Tunbridge Wells (The Pantiles) – 1.1 miles; Tunbridge Wells Station – 1.4 miles (London Bridge from 45minutes); A21 interchange at Pembury Road – 2.4 miles; Gatwick Airport – 24.6 miles; Central London – 40 miles (All distances and times are approximate)
For more information about this property, please contact
Hamptons International - Tunbridge Wells Sales, TN1 on +44 1892 310693 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Hamptons International - Tunbridge Wells Sales, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hamptons International - Tunbridge Wells Sales for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Wybourne Rise properties for sale