Guide Price £150,000-£160,000. This three bedroom semi-detached family home comes to the market in the sought after location of Besacarr, set back with generous lawned front and rear gardens. The property benefits from a garage, two reception rooms and south west facing gardens.
Front facing double doors take you directly onto the entrance porch. The entrance porch has tiled flooring and two side facing UPVC double glazed windows. The entrance porch leads directly into the entrance hallway.
With stairs rising to the first floor, a side facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, an understairs storage cupboard and access into the kitchen and the lounge.
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.78m x 3.71m )
With a front facing UPVC full width double glazed window providing an abundance of natural light, a radiator, a gas fireplace as the focal point of the room. The lounge is open plan to the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 11' 2" ( 2.97m x 3.40m )
With a rear facing full width double glazed window providing an abundance of natural light and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
With two side facing double glazed windows providing an abundance of natural light, a four ring gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, a double eye level gas oven and grill, an area for a fridge and freezer, a storage cupboard, an extensive range of roll edge work surfaces, a range of eye level and base contemporary units, partial splashback tiling and a rear door leading into the inner lobby and the dining room.
With two side facing doors, one taking you onto the driveway and one leading onto the rear garden. There is a outside WC which has a low level WC, wash hand basin. Another room has plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
With a side facing double glazed window and a spacious storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 12' 2" maximum ( 3.94m x 3.71m maximum )
With a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 12' 2" maximum ( 3.78m x 3.71m maximum )
With a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 11" ( 2.21m x 2.11m )
With a front facing double glazed window, loft access and a radiator.
The family bathroom houses the hot water tank in an concealed airing cupboard. With a rear facing obscure double glazed window, a three piece suite of a hand wash pedestal basin, a bath unit with electric shower and shower screen, low level WC and radiator.
To the front of the property are double iron gates which lead onto a set back driveway providing ample off-road parking, a built up brick wall providing enclosure, a lawned front garden and a pathway leading to the garage. To the rear of the property is a patio area, an enclosed south west facing lawned garden, an external wooden storage area and an exterior green house facility which is in need of modernisation.
Garage 17' 4" x 8' 2" ( 5.28m x 2.49m )
With a shuttered door to the front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.