A two bedroom, top floor apartment located in the heart of Stoney Middleton with easy access links to Sheffield, Bakewell and Buxton. The property would make an ideal first time buy or holiday home for investment.
A well-presented two double bedroom top floor apartment with a balcony enjoying views across the village towards Curbar Edge. Part of a converted mill the property retains character features alongside modern fittings. With gas central heating and double glazing the accommodation comprises entrance hall, WC, sitting room with multi-fuel stove, dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms the master with ensuite/dressing room and bathroom. Ideally suited as main home or holiday cottage.
Entrance Hall 9' 3" max x 9' 8" max ( 2.82m max x 2.95m max )
With single glazed wooden door and double glazed window to front aspect and tiled flooring. The entrance hall leads to kitchen, W/C, and both bedrooms.
With low flush W/C, extractor fan, wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
Lounge 12' 9" x 13' 4" ( 3.89m x 4.06m )
This cosy lounge incorporates double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, taking in views of the surrounding village and further to neighbouring countryside. With a multi-fuel stove at the heart of the room, a radiator, TV point and wall lights.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to front aspect with views across to Curbar edge. With beamed ceiling, feature stone wall and tiled flooring. There is an electric oven and gas hob inset to the work surfaces and plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher.
Dining/ Study Room 13' 9" max x 15' 9" max ( 4.19m max x 4.80m max )
A flexible, spacious dining/study room which could be used as a further bedroom. With double glazed window to the front aspect, a feature fireplace and wall lighting.
With access to the Lounge, Dining room and kitchen. There is a Velux window providing a light spacious area.
Bedroom 11' 4" narrowing to 9' 8" x 13' 2" max ( 3.45m narrowing to 2.95m x 4.01m max )
Please note restricted height in this room. Double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear aspect and views across the village and neighbouring countryside.
Master Bedroom 8' 11" into alcove x 13' 2" ( 2.72m into alcove x 4.01m )
Please note restricted head height in this room to one side. A large double bedroom with a dressing room which has a walk in shower, wash hand basin and extractor fan. There are two double glazed windows which take in views to the rear of the property, the village and across to neighbouring countryside. The room also has fitted wardrobes and a charming feature fireplace.
A great feature of the property is the front facing balcony. This spacious balcony has lovely views of the surrounding village and countryside.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.