Offered for sale is this Cafe with spacious four bedroom accommodation above which could be converted to two holiday lets subject to relevant planning consents.The contemporary styled Cafe is tastefully presented throughout and is on the ground and first floor with an outdoor seating area.
Offered for sale is this successful Cafe with spacious four bedroom accommodation above which could be converted to two holiday lets subject to relevant planning consents. Situated in an ideal location centrally in the beautiful Peak Village of Tideswell. The contemporary styled Cafe is tastefully presented throughout and is on the ground and first floor with an outdoor seating area. The four bedroom accommodation is located on the first and second floors with an attic area above. It is currently used as a staff room, store, shower room and an additional reception room on the first floor. On the second floor there is a self contained two bedroom flat.
Counter Area 10' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.48m )
Double glazed door opens into the cafe counter area. Two full height double glazed windows to the front aspect. A feature exposed brick wall behind the wooden counter area with storage and display cabinet.
Inner Lobby Area
Inner lobby leads to the main cafe seating area. There is a decorative tiled floor and central heating radiator.
Main Cafe Seating Area 11' 9" extending to 17' 9" x 15' 3" ( 3.58m extending to 5.41m x 4.65m )
Plus 8'9" x 12'4" at maximum.
With approximately 38 covers
Double glazed paneled door opens out to the front aspect. Two large double glazed windows to the front. Double glazed sash window to the side exposed feature brick wall, wooden flooring and access to cellars via hatch.
Kitchen 23' 8" x 7' 7" ( 7.21m x 2.31m )
Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel preparation tables and quarry tiles to the floor throughout. Appliances include, six smeg ring gas stove, two fridges, one upright and a bench, rise and fall grill, bake off convection oven and freezer. There is a double glazed window in the kitchen and a double glazed door leading onto the yard at the rear.
Staircase And Landing
Off the staircase leading to the first floor is the Cafe WC, staff WC and a store cupboard. The landing opens into the first floor Cafe area. A further door opens to a landing area leading to the bedrooms and further accommodation. A staircase from this area also leads down to small entrance hall with a door out to the front of the property.
With low flush WC, wash basin, double glazed sash window to the rear and an electric hand dryer.
Low flush WC, wash basin with storage beneath and partial tiling to the walls.
Cafe Area/ Function Room 12' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.51m )
With Approximately 12 Covers.
The main focal point of this spacious and light first floor room are the two double glazed sash windows providing fantastic views of Tideswell Village. It has stripped wooden flooring, partially paneled walls and a column central heating radiator. A storage cupboard houses the boiler which provides heating and water for the ground and first floor.
Bedroom 16' 1" x 8' 5" narrowing to 5' ( 4.90m x 2.57m narrowing to 1.52m )
Currently used as the staff room having double glazed sash window to the side, stripped wooden flooring and door through to the ensuite/shower room.
With walk in shower low flush WC and wash basin with storage beneath. Double glazed opaque sash window to the side.
Store Room 12' 8" x 5' 9" ( 3.86m x 1.75m )
Accessed off the 1st floor landing currently used as store for the cafe.
Bedroom 14' 4" x 11' 4" narrowing to 7' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.45m narrowing to 2.26m )
Double glazed sash window to the front. Central heating radiator.
Dining Area 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
With a central heating radiator and spot lights. The dining area open into the lounge via an archway.
Lounge 11' 6" x 11' 3" extending to 16' 9" including staircase ( 3.51m x 3.43m extending to 5.11m including staircase )
Two double glazed sash windows to the front and side with picture rail. Open staircase leads to attic area which could be developed further subject to planning consents.
Leading from wooden staircase in the lounge. Double glazed skylight to side, door opens to a large store cupboard.
Bedroom 11' 6" x 15' 2" ( 3.51m x 4.62m )
Double glazed sash window to the front and side aspect. Paneled wooden roof and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 11' 2" narrowing to 8' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.40m narrowing to 2.59m x 3.45m )
Double glazed sash window to the side, stripped flooring and central heating radiator.
With storage cupboard.
Walk in shower, with low flush WC, wash basin in a vanity unit with storage. Store cupboard, heated towel rail and a double glazed skylight,
Kitchen 8' 6" x 11' 2" ( 2.59m x 3.40m )
Featuring a range of kitchen units with inset sink. Central hearing radiator and double glazed sash window to the rear. Wall mounted Valliant boiler (not tested) providing heating to the second floor.
With a yard to the rear. Passageway to the side provides additional seating for the Cafe.
Access from the main cafe area via a hatch. Two cellar rooms with a well. There is power, light and water.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.