A very well presented three bedroom semi detached home set in this sought after location of Penylan within cardiff high catchment. The property is within walking distance of local shops and Roath Park Lake. An ideal family home which deserves internal inspection.
A very well presented spacious semi detached home set in this sought after location of Penylan. The property is within walking distance of local shops, bus routes and Roath Park Lake with Cardiff High School being within the local catchment. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, fitted kitchen/diner and to the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. There is gas central heating, double glazing, separate garage and driveway. An ideal family home which deserves internal inspection.
Steps rising up to front entrance and door into:
Double glazed window to front aspect, parquet flooring, radiator, understairs storage and access to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, vinyl flooring and double glazed window to side aspect.
Lounge 14' 5" Max x 11' 9" ( 4.39m Max x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, parquet flooring, gas fire, radiator and powerpoint.
Kitchen/ Diner 24' 6" x 10' 2" ( 7.47m x 3.10m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, part slate/part parquet flooring, powerpoint, tiled splashback, radiator, breakfast bar, two double glazed windows to rear aspect and door providing access into rear garden.
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, storage cupboard and doors providing access to:
Bedroom One 12' 4" Max x 11' 9" ( 3.76m Max x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and powerpoint.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" Max x 10' 2" ( 4.65m Max x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, powerpoint, fitted wardrobe and access to boiler.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and powerpoint.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, radiator, tiled splashback and two double glazed windows to front aspect.
Mainly stone chipped with path and steps rising up to front entrance and path leading to gated side access.
Enclosed rear garden with block paved patio area with steps rising up to area laid to lawn.
With up and over door and double driveway.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.