Guide Price £500,000 - £525,000 A prestigious five bedroom detached home benefiting from four reception rooms, orangery, detached annex, double garage and generous gardens. Located on a generous corner plot with south facing gardens. Conservation area.
Guide Price £500,000 - £525,000
Has two side facing full length double glazed windows. Access to the dining room/office, lounge and first floor landing.
Lounge 16' 3" x 11' ( 4.95m x 3.35m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and french doors leading into the sitting room. The focal point of the room is the stone feature wall with fireplace. There are heating vents.
Dining Room/office 11' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.53m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, heating vents and french doors leading to the entrance hall.
Has Karndean flooring, partial wall tiling and side facing obscured window. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin.
Sitting Room 19' 1" x 15' ( 5.82m x 4.57m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, rear facing full length double glazed windows and rear patio doors leading onto the orangery. The focal point of the room is the gas fireplace and surround.
Open Plan Kitchen
Kitchen Area 10' 4" x 15' 2" ( 3.15m x 4.62m )
The fitted kitchen with a high finish throughout offers a side facing double glazed window and access to the utility area. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces. There is a double eye level oven and grill/integrated microwave oven and four ring induction hob. Also with dresser, integrated fridge, and dishwasher All appliances are Miele. Fitted with downlights and Amtico flooring throughout.
Dining Area 7' x 6' 10" ( 2.13m x 2.08m )
Has a dresser, additional storage and wine rack. Access to the orangery.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.29m x 2.36m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, plumbing for a washing machine with Miele washing machine included, downlights and additional units.
Orangery 13' 9" x 21' 6" ( 4.19m x 6.55m )
Has six rear facing bi-folding doors, vaulted roof with rain sensored roof vents. There is air conditioning, heating ventilation unit and tiled flooring with underfloor heating. A wonderful hub of the home.
First Floor Landing
Has a front facing double glazed window and cupboard housing the boiler. Access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.48m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, dressing table, airing cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
En-Suite Shower Room
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and walk-in shower. There is tiling to the walls, downlights and underfloor heating.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' ( 3.40m x 3.35m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 11' 6" ( 2.87m x 3.51m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, dressing area and heat ventilation.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" x 11' 9" ( 2.41m x 3.58m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and heat ventilation.
Bedroom Five 7' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.39m x 2.26m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, panelled walls and heat ventilation.
Has a side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and bath unit with shower over. There is a heated towel rail, tiled flooring and loft hatch.
Houses guest bedroom
Guest Bedroom 11' 5" x 16' 5" ( 3.48m x 5.00m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and downlights. Access to the en-suite and office room.
Has two front facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. There are downlights and a chrome heated towel rail.
Office Room 11' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.61m x 1.93m )
Access to the loft and additional storage room.
Additional Storage Room 12' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.68m x 3.12m )
Has two front facing single glazed windows.
Detached Double Garage 18' 3" x 25' 4" ( 5.56m x 7.72m )
Has two side facing windows and electric remote door.
There is a wonderful block paved driveway spreading throughout the front and side leading to the annex. There are beautiful trees to the front of the property. There is farm yard gate giving access to the side and rear of the property. To the rear of the property there is a wonderful Spanish courtyard, tiered south facing lawned garden, soft fruit area with established vine, greenhouse area and vegetation area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.