This light, airy and well presented property in the village of Sutton would make a versatile and contemporary Family Home with Five Double Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms, Beautiful Kitchen/Dining Room, Garage and Off Road Parking.
This light, airy and well presented property would make a versatile and contemporary Family Home with Five Double Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms, Beautiful Kitchen/Dining Room with bi-fold doors opening onto the good size Rear Garden, Garage and Off Road Parking.
The property is located in the village of Sutton which can be found between Eynsham and the Market Town of Witney, which both offer an array of shops, banks, doctors surgeries and eating places. There is also easy access to the A40.
Viewing of this property is a must to fully appreciate all it has to offer!
Double-glazed door to front. The entrance hall leads into the dual aspect living room, spacious kitchen/dining room, cloakroom and cupboard housing the boiler.
Suite comprising wash had basin and wc with radiator and extractor fan. Double-glazed window to side aspect.
Living Room 10' 4" x 17' 2" ( 3.15m x 5.23m )
Light and airy room with bi-fold doors leading onto the rear garden and double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Dining Room 24' 9" x 8' 9" max ( 7.54m x 2.67m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base cupboards with Neff integrated appliances, tiled floor and bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden.
Utility Room 6' 7" max x 7' ( 2.01m max x 2.13m )
Fitted with wall and base cupboard with sink and washing machine. Double-glazed door leading onto the rear garden.
Bedroom One 18' 5" x 12' 4" ( 5.61m x 3.76m )
Double-glazed window to front aspect, Built in wardrobe and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle with shaver point and cupboard. Double-glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 9' 10" max ( 4.65m x 3.00m max )
Dual aspect double-glazed windows to front and rear. Built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.72m )
Double-glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobe and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' x 10' 5" ( 2.74m x 3.17m )
Double-glazed velux window to rear aspect. Eaves storage and electric radiator. Telephone and tv points.
Bedroom Five 17' 10" x 18' 4" into recess ( 5.44m x 5.59m into recess )
Double-glazed velux window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobe and eaves storage. Electric radiator.
Good size well maintained rear garden mostly laid to lawn with shrubs and plants, plus patio area ideal for outside entertaining with bi-fold doors opening from both the living room and kitchen bringing outside inside!
Laid to lawn with driveway parking to the front of the garage.
Single garage with double doors providing access to the rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.