A well presented traditional bay fronted mid terraced home with many original features set in this sought after location of Penylan, Cardiff. The property is within walking distance of local shops, schools and bus routes. An ideal family home which deserves internal inspection.
A well presented traditional bay fronted mid terraced home set in this sought after location of Penylan, Cardiff. The property is within walking distance of local shops, schools and bus routes. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen/diner and to the first floor are three bedrooms, family bathroom and loft room with en-suite to the second floor. The property further benefits from many original features, gas central heating, double glazing, front forecourt and an enclosed garden to the rear. An ideal family home which deserves internal inspection.
Via wooden front door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, original tiles, picture rail, radiator, understairs storage cupboard and access into:
Lounge 15' x 14' 1" ( 4.57m x 4.29m )
Double glazed bay window to front, parquet flooring, radiator, feature fireplace with wooden mantle, picture rail and feature coving.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 12' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.84m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, parquet flooring, radiator, traditional corner store, picture rail and feature coving.
Kitchen/ Diner 20' 3" x 9' 5" ( 6.17m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob with overhead extractor, integrated double oven, spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer, radiator, wooden effect vinyl flooring, tiled splashback, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to side.
Doors providing access into:
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 12' 4" ( 4.29m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, hardwood flooring, radiator and picture rail.
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, picture rail and powerpoint.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" Max x 8' 2" ( 2.49m Max x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, hardwood flooring, radiator, picture rail and stairs rising to loft room.
Loft Room 16' x 14' 2" max ( 4.88m x 4.32m max )
Skylights to front and rear aspect, radiator, eaves storage, wood effect flooring, spotlights and access into:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising corner bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, spotlights, radiator, towel rail and skylight to rear aspect.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath and shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, radiator towel rail, built in cupboard, wall mounted combi boiler and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Tiled path leading to front entrance and shrubbed boundaries.
Enclosed with areas laid to lawn, paved patio area and path leading to the rear of the garden.
Games Room/ Outhouse 20' 6" x 16' ( 6.25m x 4.88m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, door to rear, laminate wood effect flooring, access to lane and power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.