Flat for sale in Brecknock Road, London N19
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A very well presented first floor apartment
- Forming part of an imposing end of terrace Victorian property
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan reception/modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Attractive roof terrace
- Share of freehold
- Situated within very close proximity of Tufnell Park (Northern Line) underground station together with the varied shops, cafes and restaurants on Fortess Road
- Situated within close proximity of Kentish Town's multiple shopping & transport facilites
- Sole agent
For more information about this property, please contact
Burghleys, NW5 on +44 20 8128 9347 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Burghleys, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Burghleys for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.