over seven acres of land - 6 stables and A floodlit manege, luxury property for sale with A gated entrance - call now to register your interest.
iLocated within this fantastic semi-rural setting, very close to the sought after village of Heckington which plays host to a large range of amenities, including a shop and doctors surgery.
The property its self is accessed via a gated entrance with ample off road parking. Externally the property benefits from a fantastic formal garden with lawns and mature trees. There are also 6 stables all with lighting, a tack room, haystore, double garage and workshop as well as 6.5 acres of paddocks with electric fencing.
Internally the property is presented to the highest of standards and has retained many of the original features. There are four reception rooms all of fantastic sizes, spacious breakfast kitchen and utility room as well as a downstairs shower room. To the first floor are four fantastic bedrooms, two incorporating ensuite bathrooms which have been beautiful refurbished as well as the family bathroom which has a claw footed roll top bath.
Entrance Hallway 12' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.87m )
Approached by an entrance door, there are double glazed windows and a radiator.
The room has wall base and work surfacing as well as a double glazed window, tiled flooring and a boiler.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 12' 2" ( 4.55m x 3.71m )
The kitchen has wall base and work surfacing as well as tiled splashbacks. There is an integrated electric oven and a five ring gas hob with an extractor. The kitchen also benefits from a feature Rayburn, which is currently disconnected. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, an integral fridge freezer, an integral dishwasher as well as tiled flooring with electric underfloor heating. The ceiling has a beam and there is a double glazed window with views over open fields. There is also a stable style door leading to the utility room.
Utility Room 9' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.08m )
Having wall base and work surfacing over, with an integrated washing machine, a radiator and tiled flooring with electric underfloor heating. There is a door leading to the garden.
Having a shower cubicle with an electric shower, a low level WC, a vanity unit, a wash hand basin and electric razor socket. There is tiled flooring and walls as well as a radiator.
Dining Room 15' 1" x 14' 10" ( 4.60m x 4.52m )
There is a multi-fuel burner, set in a brick surround with a wooden mantle. Also present is a radiator.
Having a radiator and an arched double glazed window with stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 21' 9" x 13' 11" ( 6.63m x 4.24m )
There is a multi-fuel burner with a brick surround and wooden mantle. The lounge also has a patio door leading to a south facing stone patio, there are also three double glazed windows overlooking the garden.
Snug 13' 10" x 13' ( 4.22m x 3.96m )
Having a blocked off brick fire place and double doors leading to the lounge, There are three double glazed windows overlooking the drive and garden as well as a radiator.
With a radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 13' 1" ( 4.22m x 3.99m )
There is a feature fire place, a radiator and a double glazed window with views to the stable block and open fields.
Having a claw footed, roll top bath as well as a pedestal wash hand basin, a low level WC, a heated towel rail and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 7' 11" ( 4.42m x 2.41m )
Having two double glazed windows, a large airing cupboard and a radiator.
Having a bath, a wash hand basin, a low level WC and a heated towel rail. There is also a double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 10' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.23m )
There are two built in double wardrobes as well as two built in single wardrobes. There is also a drawer set with a built in shelving over. There is a double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 8' ( 3.10m x 2.44m )
Having a double glazed window and a radiator.
Having a claw footed, rolled top bath, a low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin, a shower unit, and a double glazed window, There are also a heated towel rail and a feature fire place. The floor is tiled.
Having a gated entrance from the road as well as ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles.
The formal garden is mainly a lawn with a variety of well-established deciduous and conifer trees and flowering shrubs. There is also a patio area. The garden has outside lighting and a purpose built 3 run kennel block. The garden is dog proof.
To the rear there is an equestrian facility with six stables having lighting and mains water as well as an integrated tack room and a hay store. The stable yard is dog proof. There is a WC. In addition to this, the property benefits from six and a half acres of paddock land which is a naturally free draining sandy loam with mains electric fencing.
Wooden Garage/workshop 18' 8" x 7' 8" ( 5.69m x 2.34m )
Having power and lighting.
Single Additional Garage
Glasshouse And Wooden Shed 15' 7" x 8' ( 4.75m x 2.44m )
All Weather Fibresand Manege
The property also has an all weather fibresand manege which is floodlit and measures 40m x 25m.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.