Beautiful detached family home set in an elevated position with far-reaching views of the Bristol Channel. Situated in the sought after West End of Barry, ideally placed for Romilly Park, Cold Knap beach, Barry Island and High Street with an abundance of local shops and Cafés.
A Beautiful detached family home set in an elevated position in what is arguably one of the finest locations in Barry, with far-reaching views of the Bristol Channel.
Situated in the sought after West End of Barry, ideally placed for Romilly Park, Cold Knap beach, Barry Island and High Street with an abundance of local shops and Cafés.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with views to the front, dining room, recently fitted kitchen, guest WC and study to the ground floor. The first floor offers family bathroom, three bedrooms, the master with en-suite and bedrooms two and three each benefiting from an additional mezzanine level. Further benefiting from a garage and lovely, low maintenance garden to rear.
The property is also being sold without an ongoing chain viewing's are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Entered via UPVC double glazed door, understairs storage cupboard, decorative wooden panelling to dado height, tiled flooring, coving, radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing, door to:
Lounge 21' 2" into bay x 13' ( 6.45m into bay x 3.96m )
UPVC double glazed bay window with views towards the Bristol channel, window seat, parquet flooring, ornate feature fire surround with inset gas fire, coving, ceiling light point, radiators, archway with decorative panelling leading to
Dining Room 13' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.14m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors opening into garden, tiled flooring, decorative wooden wall panelling to dado height, coving, radiator, door leading to:
Study 10' 8" x 12' 9" ( 3.25m x 3.89m )
UPVC double glazed window to front with decorative wooden panelling around, parquet flooring, fitted office furniture, Patio doors to front terrace, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Modern range of matching high gloss base and wall cupboard and draw units with quartz work surface over, fitted dishwasher, washing machine, oven and microwave, space for fridge freezer, undermounted one and a half bowl sink with drainer with matching upstand and mixer tap, stainess steel gas hob with cooker hood and splash back, cupboard housing boiler, pantry, tiled flooring, coved ceiling, Radiator, PVC double glazed window to rear
low level WC, wash basin, UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to rear, tiled walls and flooring
UPVC double glazed windows to side, radiators, linen cupboard, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 14' 6" wardrobes to bay x 12' 8" ( 4.42m wardrobes to bay x 3.86m )
UPVC double glazed bay window with views towards to Bristol channel, fitted wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light point, coving
Double shower cubicle, wash basin, extractor fan, spot lighting, UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to side, fully tiled walls, wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.17m )
UPVC double glazed window to front with views towards the Bristol channel, spot lighting, space saver steps leading to mezzanine level
Velux window, storage into eaves, laminate flooring, spot lighting
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.67m )
UPVC Double glazed window to rear and side, laminate flooring, spot lighting, space save steps leading to:
Velux windows, spot lighting, laminate flooring
PVC double glazed window to rear, panel bath with mixer taps with shower attachment, low level WC, wash basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, wooden flooring
To the front is a raised terraced area which takes advantage of the enviable views. There is a driveway which gives access to the garage and there are beds planted with a selection of shrubs.
To the rear is an attractive and low maintenance garden which is decked with steps up to a terraced patio area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.