A very well presented ground floor 2/3 bedroom maisonette, located within this small, well-regarded development, close to Dereham town centre! The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, off-road parking and front & rear gardens!
A full internal inspection is essential to appreciate the location and accommodation offered for sale.
Call us today and book your viewing!
Radiator, UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, glazed door opening to:
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' 7" ( 4.90m x 3.53m )
Radiator, television and telephone points, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, fitted oven and hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, storage cupboard housing the gas fired combination boiler, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Walk-in storage cupboard, door opening to:
Dressing Room / Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
A range of double built-in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving, radiator, opening to:
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
Radiator, French style external entrance doors opening to the garden area.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 6' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.08m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.C, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled splash backs and surrounds, UPVC window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled area, providing off-road parking. The remainder of the front gardens are laid mainly to shingle, interspersed with ornamental trees and shrubs. A side pathway and gate leads to the rear aspect, where there is a further shingled garden area with retaining fencing.
This property is leasehold. The lease length has approximately 164 years remaining with a ground rent of £60.00 per annum and service charge of approximately £419.52 per annum. Further details of this will be available from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre and large supermarkets, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From the William H Brown Dereham office, proceed down Church Street, follow the road around to the left past Bishop Bonners Cottage and at the t-junction, turn right. Continue along this road (Southend), following the road around the sharp left hand bend into South Green and Thorp Court can be found on the left hand side. The property will be found, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.