Four bedroom detached property in the desirable Cefn Mably Road. Features includes a leisure centre which includes kitchen/bar, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi. Must be viewed.
open house- Friday 30th. Call . Location location. A fantastic, adaptable four bedroom detached property on the popular Cefn Mably Road. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, inner hall, bedroom, bathroom, reception, kitchen, bedroom, en suite, bedroom, bedroom, en suite, dressing room and leisure centre with kitchenette. On the first floor there is a landing/dining area, study/bedroom, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, balcony, cloakroom and separate wc on the first floor. Location is a strong point being within easy access to all local amenities and transport links.Property needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
Entered via double doors, fitted carpet, coved ceiling and hardwood single glazed window. Door leading to:
With fitted carpet. Doors to:
With fitted carpet and suite comprising: Jacuzzi style bath, wash hand basin and wc. Obscure tilt and turn upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Reception 15' 9" x 7' 2" ( 4.80m x 2.18m )
With fitted carpet and door leading through to the garage. Door leading to:
Kitchen 15' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.80m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a range of wall and floor level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, floor mounted boiler, space for cooker and upvc double glazed window to the side. Storage cupboard/pantry area. Door leading to:
Bedroom 16' 6" x 11' 8" ( 5.03m x 3.56m )
Off the entrance hall with fitted carpet and a selection of built in fitted storage cupboards, coved ceiling and upvc double glazed window to the side. Sliding doors leading to:
With fitted carpet and suite comprising: Shower cubicle, twin wash hand basins, bidet and wc. Wall mounted and vanity unit cupboards and 2 obscure upvc double glazed windows to the side. Open arch through to:
Dressing Room 12' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.67m )
With fitted carpet, fitted wardrobe and built in storage cupboards. Aluminium door leading to:
Leisure Centre 48' 9" x 38' 1" ( 14.86m x 11.61m )
With kitchenette area with fitted carpet, 1 1/2 bowl sink, built in storage cupboards and aluminium double glazed window to the side. Leisure centre: Indoor heated swimming pool (the pump and heater contained externally to the rear), fitted electric shower, sauna, Jacuzzi, 2 windows to the side, sliding aluminium patio doors to the side of the property, 2 windows to the rear, door to the side, patio door to the side and 2 windows.
1st Floor Landing/dining Area 24' 4" x 11' 9" ( 7.42m x 3.58m )
Used as a dining area with coved ceiling, upvc double glazed window to the front, 2 upvc double glazed windows to the rear and arch through to kitchen/breakfast room. Leading to:
Study/bedroom 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
With fitted carpet, coved ceiling, access hatchway to the loft and 2 upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear.
Living Room 16' 5" x 15' 9" ( 5.00m x 4.80m )
Entered via double doors from the landing with fitted carpet, marble feature fireplace with hearth and surround and gas fire, upvc double glazed window to the side, upvc double glazed sliding door to the front with access to balcony running across the front of the property.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.19m x 3.56m )
With upvc double glazed windows to 2 sides, front and rear, small upvc double glazed window to the rear and upvc double glazed door leading to the balcony. The breakfast area has fitted carpet, coved ceiling and gas feature fireplace with hearth and surround. The kitchen has vinyl floor and a range of wall and floor level units, stainless steel cooker hood, induction hob, space for fridge/freezer, integrated cooker and grill, space for washing machine, sink and drainer and attic access.
Off the landing with fitted carpet and wash hand basin. Door to:
With fitted carpet and wc. Obscure upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Large red brick paved 'in and out' driveway, raised flower bed and laid to lawn with side access.
With obscure upvc panelled window/door leading to the garage.
Tiered level garden, laid to lawn with patio area and steps leading down to second lawn area and fenced boundaries.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.