Offered with no chain is this extremely spacious (100sqm) ground floor maisonette which has been recently been renovated and is walking distance of Roath Park Lake. The property benefits from garage, garden and two double bedrooms with en-suite shower room and bathroom. Internal viewing recommended!
Offered with no chain is this extremely spacious ground floor maisonette set in this sought after location within walking distance of Roath Park Lake. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen open to dining area, two double bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower room and bathroom. There is gas central heating, double glazing and access to private garden with steps leading to garage. Internal viewing is highly recommended!
Steps leading up to the front garden area with double glazed door giving access into Number 5.
Doors giving access to bedrooms, bathroom, dining room and lounge, wood laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 19' 4" x 12' 9" ( 5.89m x 3.89m )
Excellent sized lounge with double glazed door giving access to the front area, two double glazed windows to the front aspect, wood laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Dining Room 15' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.60m x 3.38m )
Double glazed doors leading out to the rear garden, wood laminate flooring, radiator, power points, archway giving access through to:
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, Fitted with a range of wall and base units with wood effect work surfaces over, integrated hob and oven with extractor hood over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, wall mounted boiler, power points, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 5" max ( 3.43m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points, two sets of wardrobes which we have been advised are to remain, door giving access to:
Three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., tiled walls and flooring, fitted mirror with lighting.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wood laminate flooring, radiator, power points, telephone point, built in wardrobe.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c, large storage cupboard, further storage cupboard, tiled splash backs and tiled flooring.
The rear garden is accessed via the dining room and there is a small area with space for tables and chairs, there is a raised border of shrubs and flowers. There are steps leading up to the garage.
The garage is accessed via an up and over door.
The front is paved with space for flower pots, there is also a small decked seating area off the lounge.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.