Flat for sale in Maryland Drive, Northfield, Birmingham B31

£120,000
2
Interested in this property? Call +44 121 659 0188 * or Request Details

* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.

Property features

  • Two Bedroom Retirement Apartment
  • Large Lounge
  • Kitchen
  • Good Size Bedrooms
  • Walking Distance To Transport Links & Shops
  • Garage
  • Residents Parking Area
  • Over 55's

Property description



A very well presented two bedroom first floor retirement apartment for the over 55's, the property benefits from being within walking distance to transport links and shops and comprises in brief; entrance hallway, large lounge, kitchen, two good size bedrooms, shower room, double glazed and centrally heated, communal gardens, residents parking area, garage, the property also benefits from having no upward chain


Approached via


Pathway leading to secure intercom entry door leading into hallway, stairs to first floor accommodation


Entrance hallway


Storage cupboard, loft access, radiator, doors leading to;


Lounge


18' 07" x 12' 03" (5.66m x 3.73m) Double glazed window to front x 2, storage cupboard, radiator, door to;


Kitchen


12' 07" x 7' 09" (3.84m x 2.36m) Double glazed window to rear, matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over, space for fridge and freezer, space for cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls, storage cupboard


Bedroom one


13' 04" x 9' 0" (4.06m x 2.74m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator


Bedroom two


10' 05" x 6' 06" (3.17m x 1.98m) Double glazed window and door to front, storage cupboard, radiator


Shower room


Shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level w/c, tiled walls, radiator


Garage


Garage is situated en-bloc near the main entrance to Laurence Court


Communal garden


Mainly paved with various mature shrubs and plants


Tenure


We understand the property is Leasehold, for every new purchase at Laurence Court Bournville Village Trust renew the lease to 60 years again.

The property is bought on a 70% basis with Bournville Village Trust charging no rent on the other 30%.

The monthly charges are £100.00 and this includes buildings insurance, window cleaning, gardener, and the ground rent


Property info

Nearby transport

  • Northfield (0.8 miles)
  • Kings Norton (1.3 miles)
  • Bournville (1.6 miles)
  • Birmingham International Airport (9.4 miles)
  • Coventry Airport (20.7 miles)
  • East Midlands Airport (39.0 miles)
  • Sharpness Old Docks (52.9 miles)
  • Lydney Harbour (54.2 miles)
  • Bristol Docks Ferry Landing (70.8 miles)

Nearby schools

View all schools in Birmingham
  • St Laurence Church Infant School (0.3 miles)
  • St Laurence Church Junior School (0.3 miles)
  • Bellfield Junior School (0.5 miles)
  • Reach School (3.2 miles)
  • Birmingham Ormiston Academy (5.4 miles)
  • St Georges Academy (5.5 miles)
  • Victoria School (0.3 miles)
  • Longwill A Primary School for Deaf Children (0.3 miles)
  • Bournville School (0.5 miles)
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement

Local info for Birmingham

About the neighbours in B31

Arrange Viewing

For more information about this property, please contact
Evans Estate Agents, B31 on +44 121 659 0188 * (local rate)

Contact Evans Estate Agents about this property

Enter details
    Morning (8am-noon)
    Afternoon (noon-5pm)
    Evening (5pm-9pm)
  1. Characters remaining: 500

By submitting this form, you accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. When you click 'Send message''Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your request for information or to arrange a viewing. valuation request.

Disclaimer

Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Evans Estate Agents, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Evans Estate Agents for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.

Properties on the market nearby

40 more properties like this

View all Maryland Drive properties for sale