Detached house for sale in Pitcairn Road, Bearwood B67
Offers in region of
Interested in this property?
Call +44 121 659 0052 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
At the top of the road lies the ever popular Warley Woods, providing the ideal escape from busy day to day life. The amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés offered by Bearwood High Street lie 0.9 miles away. Popular local restaurants such as Miller & Carter and The Kings Head can also be accessed within 1.5 miles. Bearwood is home to well regarded local schools such as St. Gregorys Primary and Abbey Junior, making the location ideal for families. The Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just 1.2 miles from the property. This traditional detached is a most sought after style, popular amongst local residents, and is in keeping with the character of the area.
* A beautifully presented detached family home
* A welcoming entrance hallway
* Two receptions rooms; both boasting feature fireplaces
* A delightful kitchen with integral appliances to include oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge and freezer
* Three double bedrooms
* Conservatory leading from reception room two with an opening to the rear garden
* A generously sized first floor family bathroom featuring a Jacuzzi bath and a separate shower cubicle
* An additional ground floor WC
* A plethora of period features to include original stained glass windows, ceiling roses, coving, original doors and picture rails
* Off road parking and a garage
* Landscaped rear garden with decking area and an established lawn
Tenure: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
Services: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Worcester boiler located in the kitchen.
12' 06" into bay x 12' 11" max (3.81m x 3.94m)
12' 11" max x 12' 11" max (3.94m x 3.94m)
11' 01" x 10' 03" (3.38m x 3.12m)
ground floor W.C
12' 10" x 9' 01" (3.91m x 2.77m)
12' 11" max x 12' 11" into bay (3.94m x 3.94m)
12' 11" x 12' 11" max (3.94m x 3.94m)
7' 11" x 10' 0" (2.41m x 3.05m)
12' 10" x 9' 01" (3.91m x 2.77m)
storage cupboard (on the landing)
Smethwick Rolfe Street
Smethwick Galton Bridge
Birmingham International Airport
East Midlands Airport
Sharpness Old Docks
Bristol Docks Ferry Landing
View all schools in Sandwell
Abbey Junior School
Abbey Infant School
Annie Lennard Primary School
St Georges Academy
Birmingham Ormiston Academy
CUL Academy Trust
Bristnall Hall Academy
Q3 Academy Langley
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Sandwell
About the neighbours in B67
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Pitcairn Road properties for sale