A well presented two bedroom terraced property offered for sale within close proximity to Barry's popular High Street. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan living room and diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor and rear garden. Viewing Recommended.
A well presented two bedroom terraced property offered for sale within close proximity to Barry's popular High Street. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan living room and diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor and rear garden.
Accessed via wooden front door with obscured single glazed glass panel. Fitted carpet, radiator, obscured glass window to side overlooking lounge, ceiling light point, door to:
Dining Room 12' 5" Max x 11' 11" ( 3.78m Max x 3.63m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, single glazed window overlooking rear garden, coved ceiling, ceiling light point, open plan access to:
Lounge 12' 1" Max x 11' 11" ( 3.68m Max x 3.63m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, single glazed window to front, feature gas fire place, coved ceiling, ceiling point.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 9" Max ( 3.56m x 2.36m Max )
Double glazed window to side, fitted kitchen with wall and base level units containing cupboards, drawers and worktops over, intergrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, stainless steel sink, drainer and taps, tiled splash back, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, UPVC door with obscured glass leading to rear garden, ceiling light point.
Fitted carpet, doors to bathroom, bedroom one and bedroom two, loft access, ceiling light point.
Single glazed obscured glass window to side, lino flooring, fitted three piece suite containing low level W/C, bath with shower over and wash hand basin, heated towel rail, partially tiled, combination boiler housed by cupboard, ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 12' 1" Max x 11' 11" ( 3.68m Max x 3.63m )
Fitted laminate flooring, radiator, single glazed windows to front, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light point.
Second Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 5" Max ( 3.61m x 3.17m Max )
Fitted laminate flooring, radiator, single glazed window overlooking rear garden, original feature fire place, ceiling light point.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.