offered for sale with no onward chain. A rarely available three bedroom detached chalet style bungalow in this sought after location over looking Romilly Park and approximately half a mile from the beach at Cold Knap and mile from Barry Island promenade and the sandy beach at Whitmore bayand
Having been in the family since it was built to their own design, we bring to market for the very first time this rarely available detached, chalet style bungalow in this sought after location overlooking Romilly Park and approximately half a mile from the beach at Cold Knap and mile from Barry Island promenade and the sandy beach at Whitmore bay.
The well planned accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen, utility, ground floor shower room and ground floor bedroom. There are two further bedrooms to the first floor and a beautifully fitted modern shower room. There is off road parking, single garage and attractive, gardens to the side and rear.
The property further benefits from being sold without the encumbrance of an onward chain.
Call us today for more information and to book your viewing.
Accessed via double glazed door, tiled flooring, door to:
Stairs to first floor, ceiling light point, doors to:
Lounge 20' 2" x 11' 1" ( 6.15m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, feature fire place, double glazed sliding patio doors to the conservatory, arch to:
Dining Room 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, ceiling light point, door to:
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.97m )
Fitted with a matching range of natural wood wall and base level cupboard and drawer units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer, built in fridge, oven and hob, tiled walls and floor, double glazed window to the rear over looking local woodland, door to:
Utility 6' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.88m )
built i cupboards, counter top, space and plumbing for domestic appliances, wall mounted combi boiler double glazed rear aspect window, door to rear lobby:
Rear Lobby/ Utility Area 6' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.06m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window and door to rear. Space for appliances.
Ground Floor Bedroom 7' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.16m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, radiator
corner shower cubicle, low level WC, wash basin, tiled walls and floor. Double glaze obscured window.
Conservatory 18' 7" x 8' 7" ( 5.66m x 2.62m )
A UPVC, double glazed conservatory, built on low level dwarf walls with double glazed windows and door to the garden, over looking local woodland and with views out towards the Bristol Channel.
First Floor Landing.
Fitted with a run of built in cupboards.
Bedroom 1 17' 3" x 11' 1" ( 5.26m x 3.38m )
A good sized double bedroom with double glazed windows to the side and rear, ceiling light point, fitted Maskrays bedroom furniture including wardrobes, dressing table, vanity area including wash basin, wall light points and views across Romily park, The Bristol Channel and local woodland.
Bedroom 2 15' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.02m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Ceiling light point, radiator, built in cupboards, door to walk in linen cupboard and additional storage room with built in shelving.
Main Shower Room
A beautifully appointed shower room with a walk in shower, low level WC with concealed cistern and stored cupboards, vanity unit with wash basin counter top and storage cupboards, tiled walls and floor, double glazed obscured window, chrome effect heated towel rail, recessed ceiling spotlights.
There is a low maintenance front garden providing off road parking for two cars and driveway to the garage. The attached garage has a motorised metal up and over door, work bench, power and lighting, window and door to garden.
The side/rear garden has a number of patio and lawned areas and gated side access. The rear garden also over looks local woodland.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.