This beautifully presented period cottage is situated on the cusp of a thriving village and benefits from lovely countryside views, featuring a wealth of accommodation it has been extended and renovated to a high standard by the current owners whilst still offering charm and character. No chain!
This perfectly positioned period cottage benefits from being on the cusp of a sought after, well served village, offering both easy access into the village and having convenient access to the A11 either via Snetterton or through East Harling itself. This beautifully presented cottage has been extended and renovated by the current owners to a superb standard, yet still retains the charm of the original character features.
The property offers versatile accommodation of around 1700 sqft, comprising three large double bedrooms upstairs and three receptions rooms to the ground floor with a study/bedroom four. Featuring a living room with fireplace and cupboards built into the niches, a 17'6 family/garden room which benefits from vaulted ceilings and bi-folding doors to the garden. There is a contemporary fitted cloakroom and a stunning family bathroom with a roll top bath and a luxurious digitally controlled shower cubicle. There is also an open plan kitchen/dining room which are separated from each other by an exposed brick fireplace
This home benefits from having partial under floor heating, combined with central heating radiators which is fuelled by oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazed windows throughout.
Double glazed door to side aspect, window to front aspect, tiled flooring and underfloor heating
W.C. Wash hand basin/vanity unit, under floor heating, tiled flooring, window to side aspect
Bedroom Four/study 8' 2" x 9' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and under floor heating.
Family/garden Room 17' 6" x 12' 10" ( 5.33m x 3.91m )
Dual aspect with double glazed windows to side aspect and double glazed bi-folding doors leading to the rear garden, underfloor heating, vaulted ceiling.
Dining Room 14' 6" max x 13' ( 4.42m max x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, exposed brick feature fireplace, telephone point, radiator, under stairs cupboard
Kitchen 19' 1" x 11' to recess narrowing to 7' 8" min ( 5.82m x 3.35m to recess narrowing to 2.34m min )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces which include an inset sink and drainer, electric introduction hob with stainless steel cooker hood above and a double electric oven. Space for a fridge/ freezer, integral dishwasher, free standing oil fired central heating boiler, radiator x 2. Double glazed window to side and front aspect, double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
Living Room 14' 6" max into recess x 13' ( 4.42m max into recess x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fireplace with built-in cupboards within niches, radiator
Doors from the living room and dining room, stairs to the first floor landing.
Stairs from the original hallway, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 12' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built-in cupboards x 2, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, original large built-in cupboards x 3, radiator, loft access
Bathroom suite comprising a rolltop bath with mixer taps, luxurious digital shower cubicle with fitted LED lights, wash hand basin with vanity unit and storage below and W.C. Also includes, heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to front aspect.
The front of the property offers off road parking with gated access to the storm porch along with gated access to the side and rear.
The rear garden is accessed via a private side gate which leads into an area laid to lawn which spans the entirety of the garden and backs onto farmland and countryside, enclosed by a low level brick wall. The garden also features a storage shed which houses the oil tank.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.