Offered with no onward chain is this one bedroom ground floor apartment, which is ideally situated in the popular and convenient location of Headingley in an over 60's development with access to local amenities and transport links. An internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate this property.
Offered for sale is this one bedroom ground floor apartment forming part of a popular retirement development for the over 60's, which is ideally situated in a popular and convenient location in Far Headingley, with easy access to local amenities and buses. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, bedroom, shower room and large shower, communal parking and gardens
St Chads Court
Offered for sale is this one bedroom ground floor apartment forming part of a popular retirement development for the over 60's, which is ideally situated in a popular and convenient location in Far Headingley, with easy access to local amenities and buses. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and large shower, communal parking and gardens.
The entrance hall has a built in walk in cupboard, which houses the hot water tank.
Lounge 19' 8" max x 10' 6" max ( 5.99m max x 3.20m max )
The lounge is spacious with an electric heater. Double glazed French doors allowing for easy access and double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.16m x 2.31m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, which incorporate a stainless steel sink unit. Split level cooking comprising; electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood over. Space for a fridge freezer. Tiled splash area. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 9' 3" x 13' 6" plus recess ( 2.82m x 4.11m plus recess )
The bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes with mirrored doors and electric heater. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A walk in shower with rail and curtain around, hand rails on the wall and a fold away seat. Vanity unit wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and low flush W.C. Tiling to the walls, electric heater and extractor fan.
The property stands in communal grounds with car parking.
The St Chads Court Development
Suitable for buyers over 60 years old, St Chads Court is a development which comprises 63 retirement apartments arranged over four floors with lift access. There is a spacious communal furnished lounge allowing for residents to socialise together with entertainment provided if you wish to attend. Trips out are also arranged if desired. In addition, St Chads provides a house manager, emergency cords in the apartments if you need them, a laundry area and well maintained gardens to the front, side and rear which lead onto Otley Road which is ideal for all local bus routes. Furthermore, with the gardens, this apartment is perfect for pet owners. The House Manager is in attendance five days a week between the hours of 9am - 5.30pm as well as a careline seven days a week if you need any help.
Headingley is a suburb of the booming West Yorkshire city of Leeds, and is full of craft and culture. It is served by Headingley railway station, built in 1849, linking the area with Leeds city centre, Harrogate, Knaresborough and York. Benefits include improved public transport, lively restaurants, pubs and bars, interesting small scale retail outlets, and a feeling of energy. The best known landmark is Headingley stadium: Home of Yorkshire cricket club, Leeds Carnegie and the famous Leeds Rhinos. Another popular landmark nearby is Kirkstall Abbey, a piece of history with aesthetically pleasing walks nearby, as well as a number of local parks, including Hyde Park, Meanwood and Roundhay Park. Headingley of course makes a great base for exploring the amenities of Leeds and is conveniently located with great access to commuter transport links.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.