A generously proportioned, three double bedroom stone built end terrace cottage enjoying picturesque views across the church known locally as 'The Cathedral of the Peak'. The accommodation set over 3 floors is well appointed, being centrally positioned in the popular Peak Park village of Tideswell.
A generously proportioned, three double bedroom, stone built end terrace cottage enjoying picturesque views across the church known locally as 'The Cathedral of the Peak'. The accommodation is set over three floors and is well appointed being centrally positioned in the popular Peak Park village of Tideswell, close to an excellent range of local shops, cafes and country inns within highly regarded school catchment. Ideally suited as main home or holiday cottage.
Sitting Room 18' x 12' maximum measurements ( 5.49m x 3.66m maximum measurements )
A timber door opens into the sitting room with two front aspect windows, further side aspect window, radiator and timber fireplace with tiled hearth and cast iron open fire grate.
Kitchen 6' 8" x 18' 11" ( 2.03m x 5.77m )
(maximum including staircase & into door recess)
Comprising base units with inset sink set in work surface with tiled splashback, space for gas cooker and space for fridge. With side aspect door, window, radiator and a staircase with understairs storage cupboard leads to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
A staircase continues to the second floor.
Bedroom 12' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.62m )
With front aspect window overlooking the church and radiator.
Bedroom 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
With front aspect window and radiator.
Comprising shower bath with overhead shower and glazed screen, wash hand basin with storage beneath and low flush WC. A built in cupboard provides storage and houses the water tank, with double glazed opaque window and a ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom 20' 2" maximum measurement x 18' 3" maximum including staircase ( 6.15m maximum measurement x 5.56m maximum including staircase )
(restricted head height & accessed by a staircase leading from the first floor landing)
A double bedroom with side aspect double glazed window, two front aspect windows, radiator and three roof lights.
With space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and there is a gas central heating boiler.
With small seating terrace.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.