Grade II listed cottage style duplex apartment**Fabulous Locaton**Henley High Street**Period features**Four bedrooms**Lounge and dining room with balcony**Bathroom**Modern fitted kitchen**Conservatory and garden**Garage and parking** not to be missed! Call to book your viewing.
Hope Cottage is a beautifully presented cottage-style duplex apartment located on the High Street in the desirable village of Henley-In-Arden. Ideally located in an enviable position means all the amenities of Henley, including schools, doctors, shops, restaurants, the railway station are just a short stroll away, however the M40/M42 is easily accessible within minutes by car. This Grade II listed property has been thoughtfully refurbished to a high standard, although retains the most wonderful period features including exposed beams throughout, and is not to be missed. Briefly comprising, lounge/diner with balcony, kitchen, four bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor, and a conservatory, w.C/utility to the ground floor. Also benefiting GCH, a lovely west facing gaden, and a garage with parking.
Front door to property accessed just off Henley High Street.
Composite front door to side, opening to conservatory and doors to w.C. And inner hallway.
Conservatory 17' 11" max x 8' 6" max(exc door recess) ( 5.46m max x 2.59m max(exc door recess) )
Three wooden single glazed windows to rear, tiled floor, radiator, spot lights, feature brick walls, french double glazed door to garden.
Plumbing and space for washing machine and tumble dryer, wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit, tiled floor, wall light point.
Radiator, ceiling light point, wooden floor, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor.
First Floor Landing
Wooden doosr to lounge and bedroom 3, three steps down to further landing with wooden doors to bedrooms 1,2,4 and bathroom, two single glazed windows to side, ceiling light point, radiator.
Lounge 17' 2" x 11' 5" max into recess ( 5.23m x 3.48m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wall light point, electric feature fireplace, wooden door to kitchen and step up to dining area.
Dining Area 11' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.45m x 1.96m )
Aluminium single glazed window to side, radiator, wall light point, wood effect flooring, step down to lounge, double glazed patio doors to balcony.
Decked balcony overlooking garden with wrought iron railings.
Kitchen 9' 4" max x 13' 1" max ( 2.84m max x 3.99m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, induction four ring hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, built in microwave, built in whirlpool coffee machine, island unit with work surface, space for wine cooler, upvc double glazed window to rear, velux skylight and velux window to side, combi boiler in cupboard, slate tiled floor and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 11' 5" max to wardrobe x 11' 8" max to bay window ( 3.48m max to wardrobe x 3.56m max to bay window )
Ceiling light point, upvc double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and two fitted bedside tables, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' max excluding window x 12' 2" max ( 4.57m max excluding window x 3.71m max )
Double glazed upvc bay window to front, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
Two steps down, single glazed window to side, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" to wardrobe x 5' 7" ( 2.82m to wardrobe x 1.70m )
Single glazed wooden window to side, built in wardrobe, radiator, ceiling light point.
Free standing bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with drench shower head, wc, cast iron decorative fireplace, heated towel rail, wooden velux window, obscured aluminium window to side, single glazed aluminium window to side, spot lights and tiled slate floor.
West facing garden with fenced borders, paved patio and steps up to block paved patio and lilly pond, lawn, access to door of garage.
Garage 13' x 9' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.82m )
With power and light, picthed roof, up and over door, single glazed wooden window to side, door to garden, parking for one car in front of garage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.