viewings essential! This stunning family home boasts spacious accommodation an ideal purchase for any growing family looking to live within the popular location of Loughborough. Situated closely to Endowed schools, Loughborough Town Centre and amenities.
Guide price of £225,000 to £235,000
This beautiful family home comes to the market ideal for any growing family being spacious throughout with two large reception rooms, kitchen and a conservatory leading out to the garden area. Separated over three levels with the main bedroom located in the attic space with the additional double bedrooms being situated on the 1st floor. Furthermore the property also benefits from off road parking to the front for multiple cars with access down the side to the garage and garden. Located within close proximity to Loughborough Town Centre, Endowed schools, local shops and amenities viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate this stunning property.
Accessed via double glazed door to front leading through to the lounge.
Lounge 18' 9" Max x 11' 4" Plus bay ( 5.71m Max x 3.45m Plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, open feature fireplace, wall mounted radiators, door leading through to the dining room and stairs leading to first floor landing.
Dining Room 16' 9" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 5.11m Max x 3.56m Max )
Double glazed patio doors leading through to the conservatory, wall mounted radiators and open feature fireplace.
Conservatory 9' 9" x 9' 11" ( 2.97m x 3.02m )
UPVC, double glazed windows and double glazed patio doors leading out to the garden.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 6' 4" ( 5.03m x 1.93m )
Modern kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base units, sink/drainer unit and additional work surfaces. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Integrated oven and gas hob. Tiled floor, central heating boiler housed within the wall unit, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to rear and door giving access to the garden.
Stairs leading from the lounge to the first floor landing with double glazed window to front and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, Sharpes custom built in wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 9" Plus door recess max ( 3.63m x 2.97m Plus door recess max )
Double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps plus separate shower cubicle. W/C, wash hand basin and partially tiled walls.
Bedroom Three 18' 7" max x 15' 2" max in eaves ( 5.66m max x 4.62m max in eaves )
(Restricted head height) Situated on the second floor, double glazed window to side and single glazed skylight window. Built in wardrobes, additional storage and wall mounted radiator.
Garage 15' 7" x 7' 7" ( 4.75m x 2.31m )
With power, light and double doors perfect for additional storage or workshop area.
Outside - Front
The front of the property offers off road parking for multiple cars.
Outside - Rear
The rear of the property gives access to the single garage and offers a beautifully presented south facing garden with fenced boundaries, patio area perfect for outdoor furniture, laid to lawn area with floral and shrub boundaries.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.