Flat for sale in Parkwood Road, Longwood, Huddersfield HD3
Offers in region of
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1484 446053 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- £1000 buyer's incentive available on this property (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living
- Decked Area with Mill Pond Aspect
- Secure Gated Parking
- Desirable Location
A stunning contemporary ground floor apartment with a delightful mill pond aspect in a popular development in Longwood with open plan living and stylish fitted kitchen with decked area overlooking the mill pond, two good double bedrooms and superb bathroom with shower.
Comprising Iwo good sized bedrooms and a stylish open plan kitchen and lounge. Finished to a high specification throughout and boasting off road parking and a decked area from which to take in the countryside and mill pond views.
A stunning, contemporary ground floor apartment fringing open countryside with a mill pond aspect. Situated in this popular development, tucked away just outside the village of Longwood. Expertly designed, this ground floor apartment offers two good sized bedrooms and a stylish open plan kitchen and lounge finished to a high specification.
Boasting off road parking and a decked area from which to take in the countryside and mill pond views. This apartment would suit those looking to get onto the housing ladder and a host of other buyers.
Ground Floor Communal Entrance
From the carpark to the rear of the building, a communal entrance door with security intercom system gives access into the building.
Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen:- 28' 1" x 10' 6" ( 8.56m x 3.20m )
A bright and airy room with two radiators. The room features views across the mill pond. This living/dining area has double glazed patio doors with adjacent windows leading out onto the spacious decked area.
The kitchen area has a contemporary theme with contrasting wall and base units, with matching wood effect worktops and a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap.
Integrated appliances include a stainless steel electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood, fridge freezer,
slim-line dishwasher and a washing machine.
Having a storage cupboard and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 17' 9" plus door recess x 9' 5" ( 5.41m plus door recess x 2.87m )
A good sized double bedroom with a contemporary range of fitted furniture comprising three double wardrobes, two bedside cabinets and a headboard. The room has a radiator and a double glazed window enjoying a splendid aspect over the mill pond.
Bedroom Two 19' 10" max x 9' 3" max ( 6.05m max x 2.82m max )
A second good sized double bedroom with contemporary bedroom furniture comprising three double wardrobes, a single radiator and a double glazed window giving an outlook over the mill pond.
A three piece white contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps and a bath with mixer taps with shower attachment. The room is part tiled and has a glazed shower screen, extractor fan and a radiator.
Access to communal gardens. Allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Leeds Bradford International Airport
Manchester International Airport
Robin Hood Airport
Liverpool Belfast Ferry Terminal Bootle
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
Liverpool Isle of Man & Dublin Terminal
View all schools in Kirklees
St John's Church of England Voluntary Aided Junior and Infant School
Golcar Junior Infant and Nursery School
Crow Lane Primary and Foundation Stage School
Huddersfield New College
Salendine Nook Academy Trust
Royds Hall Community School
Huddersfield Grammar School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Kirklees
About the neighbours in HD3
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Parkwood Road properties for sale