A four bedroom detached bungalow comprises entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, ground floor bathroom and ground double bedroom, there are three bedrooms to the second floor and bathroom. To the front and rear are good sized gardens and a double garage and drive.
A four bedroom detached bungalow offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, ground floor bathroom and ground double bedroom, there are three bedrooms to the second floor and bathroom. There are good sized gardens to the front and rear and double garage approached via its own driveway which provides parking for several cars.
Accessed via original front door, wood block flooring, ceiling light point, stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay to the front aspect, ceiling light point, wood block flooring, feature fire place, radiator.
Second Reception Room 16' x 12' 4" ( 4.88m x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to the side aspect, feature fire place, wood block flooring.
Conservatory 27' 6" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 8.38m Max x 2.90m Max )
Double glazed on low level walls, overlooking to side of the property with double glazed double doors giving access to the garden.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.04m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level cupboard and drawer units with work surfaces over. Inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to the side, door to the conservatory, ceiling light point, breakfast bar, space for cooker.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 5' 6" ( 2.54m x 1.68m )
Door to conservatory, base level units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer, double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted boiler. Pat tiled walls.
Ground Floor Bathroom.
A beautifully appointed suite comprising free standing, claw footed bath, low level WC, walk in shower cubicle, wash basin, part tiles walls, tiled floor, 2 x double glazed windows, chrome effect heated towel rail, ceiling light point.
Ground Floor Bedroom 13' 9" x 13' 3" ( 4.19m x 4.04m )
Double glazed bay to the front, ceiling light point, wood block flooring, radiator.
Sky light, ceiling light point, doors to:
Bedroom One 18' 10" x 13' 9" ( 5.74m x 4.19m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, ceiling light point, radiator, built in storage cupboard
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 7' 6" ( 4.22m x 2.29m )
Double glazed rear aspect windows, ceiling light point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' 3" x 7' 7" ( 4.34m x 2.31m )
Double glazed side aspect window, ceiling light point, radiator.
A modern fitted suite comprising panel enclosed bath, low level WC, wash basin set into a vanity unit with storage cupboard beneath, part tiled walls, wood effect flooring.
There is a good side front garden which is mainly lawned with a variety of semi mature tress and shrubs which sets you up and away from the road. There is a driveway to the side of the property which provides parking for 4+ cars and leads to a double sized detached garage.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, planted with a variety of semi mature trees and shrubs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.