Terraced house for sale in Glenlee Street, Hamilton ML3
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1698 599749 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Extended Family Home
- Massive Deck in a South Facing Garden
- Laminate Flooring
- Downstairs Shower Room
- New Double Glazing
- Whirpool Bath
*** offers over £89,995 with A home report value of £105,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for an extended 3 bedroom mid terrace family home in a popular area of Hamilton?
Would you like a lovely big lounge with feature fireplace, walnut coloured hardwood floor with matching facings and skirting boards?
How about a practical family kitchen, partially tiled with waterproof flooring, light wood units and contrasting worktops?
What about 2 double bedrooms, one with laminate flooring and a 3rd bedroom currently used as an office?
Would you like a bright family bathroom with mixer tap shower fitting and whirlpool bath?
How about a convenient downstairs toilet/shower room?
Would you like a south facing garden making the best of the sunshine with a huge deck?
What about having a lovely sun porch at the rear?
If so, Igloo have what you're looking for!
***free mortgage advice available on this property***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on .
Lounge 4.55m (14'11') x 4.50m (14'9')
Kitchen 2.74m (9'0') x 2.77m (9'1')
Bedroom 1 3.38m (11'1') x 4.27m (14'0')
Bedroom 2 3.89m (12'9') x 3.15m (10'4')
Bedroom 3 2.74m (9'0') x 2.72m (8'11')
Family Bathroom 2.11m (6'11') x 1.90m (6'3')
Downstairs WC 1.98m (6'6') x 1.78m (5'10')
full home report and mortgage valuation
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home a-g for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**free mortgage advice available on this property ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Glasgow Central Station Bridge Ferry Landing
Broomielaw Quay Ferry Terminal
Plantation Quay Ferry Landing
View all schools in South Lanarkshire
Glenlee Primary School
Udston Primary School
Hamilton School for the Deaf
John Ogilvie High School
Holy Cross High School
Drumpark School and Nursery
Isobel Mair School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for South Lanarkshire
About the neighbours in ML3
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Igloo, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Igloo for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Glenlee Street properties for sale