Being An Excellent Investment Opportunity And A Prominent High Street Location We Offer This 10 Bedroom 10 En-Suite Bedrooms Property. Its Been Re-Furbished to a Very High Standard With Extensive Secured Parking And Convenient to the Train Station, Also This is Offered With No Onward Chain.
Occupying a prominent position in the centre of March convenient to the A 141 ( Cambridge, Huntingdon and Stansted airport). The market town benefits from twice weekly markets selling local produce and also 48hr river moorings available. The hotel has the benefit of 10 high quality en-suite letting bedrooms, and a pretty courtyard garden.
The current owners acquired the King William IV in 2011 and during their five years of ownership they have spent considerable time and money physically updating the bed and breakfast enhancing the excellent reputation of the business.
The owners run the bed and breakfast very much as a 'Lifestyle' business. With a dedicated hands-on-approach and renewed website advertising this bed and breakfast could undoubtedly trade at higher levels of both turnover and profits. Given that the hotel is already trading with an impressive turnover in excess of £150k per annum, the opportunity to run the hotel on a more 'hands-on' basis and the potential to increase these figures the sale represents a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic new owners.
Dining hall - 3.65 x 4.42m
Kitchen - 4.21 x 3.51m & 6.24 x 3.51
Cellar - 3.35 x 3.70 & 5.45 x 3.70m
On the ground floor is a Commercial Kitchen with a range of professional stainless steel equipment, work surfaces and storage.
10 letting bedrooms, (4 doubles, 3 twin and 3 family) All the bedrooms have en-suite facilities.
Bedroom 1- 3.32 x 4.42m
Bedroom 2- 3.60 x 2.71m
Bedroom - 3.70 x 4.33m
Bedroom - 3.02 x 4.33m
Bedroom - 2.83 x 4.26m
Bedroom - 3.80 x 4.26m
Bedroom - 3.73 x 3.63m
Bedroom - 3.63 x 3.54m
Bedroom - 3.64 x 4.62m
Bedroom - 3.22 x 4.62m
To the front and side of the property there is extensive secure parking for approximately 15 cars. To the rear and accessed from the rear of the main building is a delightful courtyard.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.