A fabulous and extremely spacious detached residence offering extended flexible accommodation which will suit all ages of family living. The property boasts a double garage, driveway for several cars, a beautiful enclosed rear garden which backs on to woodland. Must be viewed to appreciate.
An immaculate and spacious four bedroom detached bungalow located in the prestigious Fulwith area of the historic spa town of Harrogate.
The property occupies a generous plot, is skillfully extended and well-presented throughout. The accommodation boasts a large entrance hall, light and spacious lounge, dining area, modern fitted kitchen, three double en-suite bedrooms, fourth bedroom, family bathroom, guest cloakroom and study. Overlooking the garden is a sun room/lounge extension which, along with one of the double bedrooms and shower room, would make an ideal self contained annex, particularly when combined with the utility area.
Mature gardens and decking area, with an extensive driveway and also a side gate.
An impressive detached four bedroom residence located in this prestigious area of Harrogate.
The property occupies a generous plot, is skillfully extended and well-presented throughout. The accommodation boasts a large entrance hall, light and spacious lounge, dining area, modern fitted kitchen, three double en-suite bedrooms, fourth bedroom, family bathroom, guest cloakroom and study. Overlooking the garden is a sun room/lounge extension which, along with one of the double bedrooms and shower room, could make an ideal self contained annex, particularly when combined with the utility area.
Mature gardens, overlooking woodland, with decking area and an extensive driveway for several cars.
Stone flooring, door to front aspect and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Walk in storage cupboard, loft access, coving and two radiators,
WC, glass wash hand basin, part tiling and tiled floor. Radiator and window to the side elevation.
Living Room 13' 10" x 20' 10" ( 4.22m x 6.35m )
Stone hearth and surround with inset electric fire, wall lights, coving and two radiators. Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Archway to dining area.
Dining Area 9' 11" x 14' 6" ( 3.02m x 4.42m )
Solid wood fitted cupboard with glass shelves and drawers, coving and radiator. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 8' 10" L shape, max ( 4.22m x 2.69m L shape, max )
Fully fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units, complementary work tops, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, integrated electric oven and hob, cooker hood and integrated fridge/freezer. Partial tiling, tiled floor and inset spot lighting. Double glazed window to the front elevation and door to utility room.
Integrated washing machine and dryer, work tops and central heating boiler. Door to garage.
Modern white bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spot lighting and heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 14' 7" ( 4.85m x 4.45m )
Fitted wardrobes and vanity area, TV point, coving and radiator. Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Step down to study area.
Study Room 7' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.41m x 2.24m )
Fitted cupboards and desk space, wall lighting and radiator. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, WC, his and hers wash hand basins and vanity units. Extractor fan, part tiling and inset spot lighting. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 20' 8" x 9' 11" max ( 6.30m x 3.02m max )
Fitted wardrobes, TV point and radiator.
En Suite Washroom/Shower Room
Wash hand basin, vanity unit, shower cubicle, WC and heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Double glazed window to the side elevations.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 12' 3" ( 2.41m x 3.73m )
Fitted furniture comprising wardrobe, dresser and cabin bed. Coving and radiator. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 11' 8" max ( 3.43m x 3.56m max )
Laminate floor and inset spot lighting. Double glazed window to the side elevation and double glazed doors leading to garden. This bedroom has potential to be used as a self contained annex along with the adjoining shower room and sun room/lounge.
Shower cubicle, heated towel rail and extractor fan. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring and spot lighting. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Sun Room / Lounge 12' x 12' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.91m )
Laminate flooring, TV point and radiator. Sky light and double glazed doors to the rear elevation.
Extensive block paved driveway providing ample off street parking. There is a retaining fence, low wall to front and side gated access to rear. Well maintained garden with picturesque landscaping, laid to lawn.
Well maintained mature garden, laid to lawn with a retaining hedge providing privacy. Patio leading to decked area overlooking the apple trees, ideally situated to provide a lovely sun trap and place to listen to the birds. Outside lighting.
Double Garage 15' 11" x 18' 9" ( 4.85m x 5.71m )
Double garage with power, lighting and electric up and over doors.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.