A spacious detached family home with heaps of potential located within a cul de sac on a popular residential development in the village of Narborough. Offering four good sized bedrooms, large sitting room, two conservatories, two bathrooms and a versatile layout throughout on a generous plot.
Upon entering the village of Narborough take a left hand turning onto Chalk Lane and left again onto the Eastfields development which is a popular bungalow development dating back to the 1960's. William H Brown are pleased to offer this well presented detached chalet bungalow with four bedrooms within the development. Narborough as a village is extremely well placed just off the A47 giving easy access to Kings Lynn and Swaffham. The village benefits from good bus routes, a thriving local school, village social club and fishing lakes. It is also well positioned to allow easy access to Marham where there are further amenities available such as a shop, post office and takeaways. The property is approached via a tarmac driveway giving access to the entrance area where a UPVC double glazed door can be found leading into the property, in brief the accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, spacious sitting room, fitted kitchen, bathroom, conservatory, two large bedrooms on the ground floor and master en-suite. To the first floor there are two further good size bedrooms. Outside there are sizeable front & rear gardens with side access, a driveway with ample parking and a single garage. The property would suit a variety of buyers especially given the versatile layout so early viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed door leads into;
Entrance Porch/ Conservatory 16' 5" x 6' 10" ( 5.00m x 2.08m )
UPVC frame with polycarbonate roof, UPVC front door leads into;
Textured and coved ceiling, radiator, storage cupboard, understairs storage, wood effect laminate flooring, doors to kitchen, sitting room, family bathroom, bedrooms one & two and stairs to the first floor with space also for a desk.
Sitting Room 17' 11" x 12' 2" max ( 5.46m x 3.71m max )
Textured and coved ceiling, radiator, television point, UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, open fireplace with wooden mantel piece and marble hearth.
Kitchen 10' 5" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.18m max x 3.51m max )
Matching base fitted and eye level wooden units with work surfaces over, tiled splashback, integral double electric oven & hob, cooker hood above, One and a half bowl bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, textured ceiling, radiator, airing cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and door leading into;
Utility Room / Conservatory 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
Brick built UPVC frame conservatory with polycarbonate roof currently used as a dining area allowing space for a good sized table and chairs, base fitted unit with work surface over allowing plumbing for washing machine and space for variety of under counter appliances, radiator and double doors leading out to the garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Good size master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, textured ceiling, television point and radiator. Opening to;
En Suite Shower Room
Obscured UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, partly tiled, walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, handbasin, extractor fan and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' x 12' 7" ( 3.05m x 3.84m )
Textured ceiling, radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Obscured UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, textured ceiling, radiator, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and floor, suite comprises of corner bath, low level WC and hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Access to the eaves of the roof allowing storage with doors to bedrooms three and four.
Bedroom 3 15' 9" max x 9' 10" sloping ceilings @ 2ft 10" ( 4.80m max x 3.00m sloping ceilings @ 2ft 10" )
(Floor on two levels) Textured ceiling, radiator, television point, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 15' 9" max x 17' 9" max, 'L' shaped room narrowing to 5' 1" sloping ceilings @ 3ft ( 4.80m max x 5.41m max, 'L' shaped room narrowing to 1.55m sloping ceilings @ 3ft )
Textured ceiling, radiator, television point, UPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
There is a good size fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with gated rear access, a shingle area to the side and front housing a pond and a gated tarmac driveway allowing ample parking.
Garage 16' 11" x 8' 8" ( 5.16m x 2.64m )
Single garage with up and over door, power and lighting and also housing the central heating boiler.
From Swaffham Market place head out of town on Lynn Road and merge onto the A47, go straight over the roundabout passing Chalk Farm on the right hand side at the bottom of the hill and continue on to the village of Narborough taking a left hand turn where signposted. Upon entering the village take a left onto Chalk Lane and immediately left again onto Eastfields take a left again and left into the cul de sac where the property can be found in the far right hand corner.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.