BusinessAdvertising and marketing campaignMaximise the use of social mediaExtend the opening hoursDevelop the outside catering side of the business, great commercial catering kitchen!Offer a takeaway menu at lunchtimes, there is a big demand for this.Explore Hungry House and Just Eat online options.
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market, Daquino Cucina Italiana Restaurant The business was founded by the current owners in February 2011 and has been a real labour of love for them. This great little business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with heavy heart only due to a wish to take a well-earned retirement and to pursue other business opportunities.
The owners are keen to see their beloved business pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can take it to the next level.Daquino prides itself on serving traditional Italian food, from hearty Lasagne to a great range of pastas and risotto and providing an informal and relaxing ambience whatever the occasion, whether for business, family celebrations or a romantic meal for two.
The sale includes a website and the business has a great visible presence on the internet with its own Facebook page and many great online reviews. The business has received a certificate of excellence from TripAdvisor for the last four years and was a regional winner in the “English Italian Awards” in 2016.
Scope to improve
Reasons to buyWell established business with an enviable reputation, many regular customers and great reviewsLow running costs with inexpensive rent and no business ratesLittle or no competition locallyIdeal owner managed or partnership businessCurrent owners happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued successEverything included in sale price and immaculately presented making this a real “Turnkey” business.A real opportunity to increase turnover and profits significantly, current owners have been running at a pace to suit.Priced to sell, this business has been advertised previously at much higher price and is now priced to facilitate a quick sale.
Hilton Smythe highly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment. This lovely little business is likely to attract considerable interest.Location
Daquino Cucina Italiana Restaurant is in Tamworth. Tamworth is a large market town in Staffordshire, 14 miles northeast of Birmingham bordering Warwickshire to the south and east and Lichfield to the north and west. At the 2001 census the town had a population of 76,900 making it the second largest town in Staffordshire after Stoke on Trent.
The main road running through Tamworth is the A5, the M42 motorway runs to the east of the town and it is accessed via junction 10 which also contains Tamworth services. Tamworth railway station is in Victoria Road and serves as an interchange between the West Coast Mainline and the Cross-Country route.
The business is situated in the town Centre alongside complimentary retail businesses next to St. Edithas Church and, there are several inexpensive car parks nearby as well as on street parking and the business enjoys high levels of footfall and passing trade. The business is presented and maintained to the very highest possible standards and is well signed.Premises
The business occupies a quaint, period terrace building and is beautifully presented.
- Restaurant Bay window and glazed door to front creating a light, airy and inviting interior, many original features, beamed ceilings, wood effect flooring, radiator, high quality tables and chairs providing 28 covers currently. Bespoke bar with stainless steel worktop, two double glass fronted drinks chillers, good range of optics and bottles of wines and spirits, coffee machine, coffee grinder, tiled and mirrored splash backs, perimeter shelving for the storage of glasses. There is a walk-in alcove with tiled splash backs and perimeter shelving with an ice machine and shelf for till and card machine.
- Kitchen Generous sized catering kitchen, comprehensively equipped with tiled walls, twin stainless steel sink and drainer, Imperial commercial range cooker with 6 burners and oven beneath, 4 basket commercial fryer, further twin basket fryer, full extraction system with stainless steel canopy, stainless steel perimeter shelving, hand wash basin, 2 microwave ovens, 5 compartment industrial fridge, wall mounted Alpha boiler.
- Wash up area With roof lights, tiled floor, twin stainless-steel sinks with useful storage beneath, two drawer commercial dish washing machine.
- Walk-In Chiller Generous sized walk in Chiller with perimeter shelving, this has had a new motor and been regassed recently.
- Freestanding Timber Storage shed
- Useful store with power and light
- Freezer/Dry Goods store
- A generous timber store housing 2 chest freezers, a Beko upright freezer and perimeter shelving along with lots of floor storage space.
- There is a newly refurbished secure yard/ binstore with a rear entrance.
To the first floor and accessed via stairs from the ground floor restaurant is a further seating area/ function room. Dual aspect with wall lights, access to roof space, a freestanding display unit and tables and chairs providing an additional 30 covers approx.Tenure
We are advised leasehold; the original term was for 15 years and there are approximately 8 remaining. The rent is a very reasonable £9500 per annum and we are further advised that the landlord would be happy to renegotiate a lease for a new owner. We are advised that the business benefits from being exempt from business rates.Hours
Lunch Thursday to Saturday 12-2pm
Dinner Tuesday to Saturday 6-10pmStaff
The business is managed by the two owners with the help of 3 part time staff.Financial Profile
Daquino Cucina Italiana Restaurant generates an advised current turnover of circa £150,000 per annum and continues to grow at an impressive pace.