Detached house for sale in Gerard Gardens, Great Baddow, Chelmsford CM2
Interested in this property?
Call 01245 409007 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three Bedrooms
- Carport and Garage
- Buyers Incentive
- Close Proximity to City Centre
- En-Suite to Master
Situated approximately 1.5 miles from Chelmsford City Centre and train station is this well presented detached home that offers many salient features including en-suited master, conservatory, kitchen/diner, carport and garage.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed door to front with double glazed window to rear aspect and under stairs storage cupboard.
Low level w.C with wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' ( 4.52m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with double glazed french doors to rear, radiator and smooth ceiling with spot lights.
Kitchen/Diner 25' 8" x 8' 1" ( 7.82m x 2.46m )
Kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into granite worktop surfaces with tiled splashbacks and matching eye and base level units. Integrated dishwasher/washing machine and integrated oven with inset hob and extractor hood over and radiator. Double glazed windows to front and side aspects with double glazed door to conservatory and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.95m )
Brick base with double glazed dual aspect windows with power and lighting.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to rear view with airing cupboard and radiator. Doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front view with two double fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Suite with double glazed window to rear view and consisting of fully tiled walls and flooring, low level w.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows to side and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 8' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.54m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows to front and side with built in wardrobes and radiator.
Suite with double glazed window to front view and consisting of part tiled walls and flooring, low level w.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and radiator.
Driveway to carport in turn that leads to garage.
Patio area with rest laid to lawn and side gate and door leading to garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
London Southend Airport
London Stansted Airport
London City Airport
Wallasea Island Ferry Landing
Burnham on Crouch Ferry Landing
Tilbury Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Chelmsford
Meadgate Primary School
Moulsham Junior School
Moulsham Infant School
Education and Youth Services Ltd
Prospects College of Advanced Technology
Woodcroft Nursery School
Great Baddow High School
Moulsham High School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Chelmsford
About the neighbours in CM2
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Gerard Gardens properties for sale