This is a rare opportunity to acquire a superb four bedroom family home situated in one of Mildenhall's prime locations.This investment property currently has a tenant in place who wishes to remain for the next three years and is paying a rent of £1200 per month.
Investment opportunity. This well presented four bedroom detached family home is situated in a prime residential location and is offered for sale in excellent order throughout. There are tenants in the property who wish to remain for the next three years and are paying a rent of £1200 per month. The property benefits from four bedrooms, good size living/ dining area, fully fitted kitchen, utility room and gardens and garage. There is no onward chain.
The Accommodation Comprises
With low level w.C. Wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator
Living Room 16' 6" x 12' 9" ( 5.03m x 3.89m )
Benefiting from a bay window, TV point, radiator, laminated flooring and archway through to the :-
Dining Area 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
With radiator and sliding doors leading into the rear garden, a glass panelled door provides access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.87m )
Comprising of a full range of wall and base level units with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood above, space for fridge, plumbed for a dishwasher, built in larder cupboard utilising the understairs area, radiator and laminated flooring.
Utility Room 9' 7" x 5' 4" ( 2.92m x 1.63m )
Comprising of a range of base level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler and door to rear garden. There is also access into the garage via the utility room, the garage provides power and light and a range of wall units for storage.
First Floor Landing
With a built in airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder and access to the insulated loft.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 2" plus recess for wardrobes ( 3.91m x 3.10m plus recess for wardrobes )
Two built in double wardrobes, radiator
En-Suite Shower Room
With a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.C. And radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 8' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.54m )
With built in shelving and radiator
Comprising of a white suite with bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level w.C. Pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
The property is situated in a nice corner position on a private road overlooking a small park. There is off street parking for approximately two vehicles and access into the garage. There is also an attractive lawned area to the front which is screened by hedging. To the rear of the property there is an attractive rear garden which benefits from a paved patio seating area and an outside tap. The remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn and is part walled, part fenced, there is also a garden shed for storage and a side access.
From Mildenhall Town Centre (High Street) proceed into New Street and at the T junction turn left into Queensway. Proceed towards the edge of the Town turning right into Comet Way. Charles Melrose Close can then be found as the second turning on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.