* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Property to rent - 3 bedrooms
Council tax band:
Available early Jan
Open plan living
Front and rear garden
EPC - C
Holding Deposit: Not currently available, please contact the branch
summary available early January - Large, 3 bedroom family home located in Warners End with a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom that is being redecorated throughout and new carpets being laid.
Description The property boasts a large kitchen diner with breakfast bar and sliding doors out to the rear garden, large living room with feature fire place and extensive rear garden laid to lawn with a small patio area and shed.
Upstairs the house has three good size bedrooms with built in storage and a large, newly fitted, modern 4 piece bathroom
The property comes with white goods and is undergoing complete redecoration and new carpets upstairs. There is ample on street parking around the house and it is located closely to shops and travel routes.
Council Tax Band - C Deposit - £1,903.00
To book a viewing please call Zoe at Connells
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Hemel Hempstead, HP1 on +44 1442 493357 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Hemel Hempstead about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Hemel Hempstead, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Hemel Hempstead for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.