* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Flat to rent - 2 bedrooms
Council tax band:
Two double bedrooms
Seperate kitchen to living
Canal side living
EPC - C
Holding Deposit: 311.00
summary available now - 2 bed ground floor apartmemt, recently redecorated to a high standard with allocated parking and walking distance to the train station.
Description This very well presented two double bedroom apartment in the heart of Apsley Lock comes with en-suite and wardrobe to master bedroom, second double bedroom, family bathroom and large lounge/dining room with a separate kitchen to the living space.
Ample storage throughout the property and ground floor.
This property is ideal for the professional couple or busy commuter craving some outdoor space and tranquillity, but minutes away from local bars, restaurants, Apsley train station to London Euston and the Grand Union canal. This property also comes with allocated parking.
To book a viewing please call Petra or Zoe at Connells as this property will not be around for long.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Hemel Hempstead, HP1 on +44 1442 493357 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Hemel Hempstead about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Hemel Hempstead, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Hemel Hempstead for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.