Detached house to rent in Ingram Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, London NW11
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Stunning marble entrance hall with sweeping staircase
- 2 receptions rooms, dining room, library and large study
- Large eat-in family kitchen opening to west facing garden
- 1st floor includes large principle suite and 2 further double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 2nd floor includes 3 further double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and laundry room
- Ground floor comprises eat in kitchen second kitchen and utility room
- Lower ground offers a cinema room and ample storage
- Live-in staff bedroom and ensuite
Set in beautiful surroundings this Ambassadorial residence offers very modern and elegant newly refurbished interiors with private security. There is a carriage driveway and pretty landscaped garden with Turners Wood Bird Sanctuary at the bottom of the garden. Kenwood House is round the corner and Highgate and Hampstead are very close by.<br/><br/><b>Amenities:</b><br/>Private cinema/games room
Off street parking for 5 cars
Floorplan View original
For more information about this property, please contact
Aston Chase, NW1 on +44 20 3641 5144 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Aston Chase, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Aston Chase for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.