A very well presented and adaptable four bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow located in the centre of the popular village of Eccles. This property is being let on an unfurnished basis.
To the ground floor is an entrance porch, spacious living room, study/bedroom four, dining room, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast area and providing gas hob, electric oven and fridge/feezer, downstairs bathroom with corner panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level wc, wash basin, utiltiy area to rear of garage with washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
To the first floor is the main bedroom with en-suite shower room which comprises shower enclosure, low level wc and wash basin, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with panel enclosed bath, low level wc and wash basin.
To the rear of the property is a good sized garden with large patio area, raised decking area and spacious outbuiliding with light and power. To the front of the property is a driveway for off road parking and a lean to garage for storage. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
The landlord is not considering pets for this property.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Maidstone, ME14 on +44 1622 829142 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Maidstone about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Maidstone, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Maidstone for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.