Room to rent in Broad Street, Knighton LD7
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1650076
- Built in 1867, a grade ll listed building, and one of the most significant and magnificent hotels still standing serenely and proudly in the heart of the ancient market town of Knighton on the hills of the Welsh Marches.
- The Knighton Hotel is a stone-built Manor House adjoining a half-timbered building, steeped in as much history as the town it graces, Knighton, also known as “The Town on the Dyke.
- The stone building features a majestic red-carpeted staircase, one of a kind in the country, leading to the upper floor.
- Spacious, well-lit, and laptop-friendly room with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.
- The hotel has a shared kitchen and laundry facilities for guests.
- If you are travelling by car, 8 parking spaces are available.
- A lift to all the floors.
- Comfortably accommodates 2 guests with a double bed and ensuite bathrooms.
Attractions near the hotel
- A town dating back to the Stone Age obviously boasts a plethora of historic buildings and interesting sites including:
- Market Square
- Market Hall
- Castle Bank
- The Clock Tower
- Brookside Square
- St Edward's Church
- Bryn y Castell
- The Spaceguard Centre
- Knighton Museum
- Farmers Market
- The Knighton Show and Carnival.
** For longer stays, people on universal credits are not allowed to stay.**
*** Only UK residents can book longer stays, and they should send their addresses in writing.***
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £800.00 per month (£184.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £800.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 23 March, 2023
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1650076
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference one million six hundred and fifty thousand and seventy-six
For more information about this property, please contact
OpenRent, EC1N on +44 20 3542 2178 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by OpenRent, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact OpenRent for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.