* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Semi-detached house to rent - 3 bedrooms
Not available Council tax band:
*** zero deposit guarantee available on this property ***
Open plan Kitchen/Conservatory
Modern Shower Room
Large rear garden
Field views to the rear
Driveway for multiple vehicles
Ideal for RAF Cranwell
Summary *** zero deposit guarantee available on this property *** super family home - Close to RAF Cranwell and primary school. Easy access to A15 & A17. Large garden. Small pet may be considered.
Description village living! An extended family home set back from the road in the ever popular village of Cranwell with easy access to RAF Cranwell, local schools and both the A15 and A17.
This bright and spacious property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway leading into the living room with a large bay window and feature fireplace. To the rear of the property is a stunning open plan kitchen and conservatory with tilled flooring, modern units, electric cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over. French doors lead onto the wrap around decking with steps down into the enclosed rear garden. There are field views to the rear of the property and a large shed at the bottom of the garden. A utility room is to the side with space for multiple appliances and a further door leading to the decking. The modern shower room is also on the ground floor.
Stairs rise to the first floor with two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom.
The property is set back from the road and has a block paved driveway for multiple vehicles.
Available Mid-sept. Sorry the landlord cannot accept smokers but may consider A small pet.
council tax band : A
*Zero deposit guarantee available subject to terms and conditions
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Sleaford, NG34 on +44 1529 417050 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Sleaford about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Sleaford, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Sleaford for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.