* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Property to rent - 5 bedrooms
Not available Council tax band:
EPC rating: C
Five bedroom detached house
Large dual living room
Kicthen with breakfast/dining aea
Four double bedrooms (2 en-suites)
Summary A newly re-decorated and re-carpeted five bedroom detached house offering spacious family accommodation. This house benefits from a large rear garden and has a good size driveway to the front which offers off road parking for 3/4 cars.
A newly re-decorated and re-carpeted five bedroom detached house offering spacious family accommodation. This house benefits from a large rear garden and has a good size driveway to the front which offers off road parking for 3/4 cars. This property is being let on an unfurnished basis.
To the ground floor is an entrance porch, entrance hallway, study, utility room with washing machine, gas wall mounted boiler and space for a tumble dryer, cloakroom, fitted kitchen with white gloss units and providing electric hob, electric oven and fridge/freezer, open plan breakfast/dining area, formal dining room and spacious dual living room with centralised feature fireplace with log burning stove.
To the first floor is the main double bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, single bedroom and main bathroom with panel enclosed bath with hand shower attachment, low level wc and wash basin.
To the rear is a large garden which offers an outbuidling for storage and garden shed. There is a good size raised patio area with the rest of the garden being mainly laid to lawn with some mature trees.
The property further benefits from double glazing/secondary glazing and gas central heating.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Maidstone, ME14 on +44 1622 829142 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Maidstone about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Maidstone, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Maidstone for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.