Semi-detached house to rent in Connaught Road, Scunthorpe DN15
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- EPC grade C
- Open plan living area
- Front & rear gardens
- Double glazed
- Gas central heating
Holding Deposit: 155.00
**available mid February** A very appealing family home located in the sought after normanby grange estate area**driveway for several vehicles plus generous front and rear gardens**
The accommodation is set over two floors and comprises of an open plan living / kitchen, downstairs WC, two double bedrooms and the house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a garden area to the front, enclosed rear garden and driveway parking.
The property is complete with gas central heating and double glazed windows.
This location is ideally situated with easy access to town centre, retail outlets and main roads leading to the M181 for easy commuting. The Scunthorpe bus station and train station are also fairly closeby for ease with a primary school also in walking distance.
**EPC grade C**council tax band B**
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact
William H Brown - Scunthorpe, DN15 on +44 1724 781411 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Scunthorpe, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Scunthorpe for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.